Girlfriend??

.... P.O.V

Let's get this party started today.

Jess P.O.V

Beeep Beeep ....

I turnd off my alarm and felt Mack hugging me tighter.

"I don't want to get up." She mumbled on my neck. This girl sometimes is really touchy, sometimes she act like is allergic to humans.

"But don't you want to meet Minho?" I said. That made her jump out of the bed and run to the bathroom. I laughed at her reaction.

I need to get to work too, which I don't want at all. Just the fact that I have to meet Jonghyun oppa and Key again ..... my soul have left the building. I don't know why but I have a strange feeling, can't tell if it's good or bad. We will find out soon.

But what am I going to say to Key if I meet him? I can't accept his confess because I don't feel anything about him more than just a friend or like a brother. But I can't say no either, that will break the boy's heart , I don't want that. But not answering at all , I'll feed him false hopes , that's even more worst. Oh, my head is hurting. What am I going to do?
And Jonghyun??? That is a complete different problem. What am I going to say to him? Am I event meeting him or am I going to ignore him just like I was planning to do? Too much to think in the morning.

"Are you not up already?" Mack said. She just got out of the shower and had a towel around her.
"You don't have clothes to ware , do you?" I said and got up form my bed. She gave me one innocent smile and started to look around my wardrobe to see what should I give her and what to ware myself.

This is what I found :

Me:

Mack:

After giving her her outfit, I went to have a shower myself. I want to relax for a bit and forget those problems I have. Then I went back to my room and got ready. As from make up , just mascara and lip blame, I wasn't in the mood for that. I grabbed my phone, keys,some work papers and put them in my bag. Then me and Mack left to go to SM building.

Before getting inside we bought 2 coffes and then we got inside.

"I'm going to find Minho. You have to go and meet Jonghyun oppa and talk with him also make sure to answer Key , don't let the boy wait. I'll leave first. Good luck. " She said and gave me a hug .
"Thank you.  Good luck too." I said.

Mack went to check the practices room if Minho was there. While me. I went to search for Key. I need to tell him the truth. And I can't lie to him. So I decided to send him a message to see where he is and if we can meet. He responded with a yes and he is at the building cafeteria. I went there and saw him that he was there with a coffee in his hand.

"Hi!" I said.  "Can I seat here?"
"Of course, it's for you after all." He said and gave me a smile.  From his eyes you could see that he was really tired and sleepless.
"Are you okay? You look like you haven't slept at all?"
"No, I'm fine. It's just that I haven't slept well all night. What did you want me to meet you ? Did something happened? " He said.
"I want to respond to your confession. I---"
"I don't want you answer, Jess. I said it do get it out of my chest. I already know that you don't like me as a like like thing. I know you'll say no to me , even though I'd love to have a yes as an answer. I know that you like Jonghyun hyung.  He is lucky to have you to like him. And I can tell that he likes you too." He said all of this with a smile on his face but in his eyes you could see how hurt he was and how much he was suffering.
"I'm sorry. "
"No need to be. We are going to be friends together right? I don't want to ruin our relationship that we have."
"Of course, we are going to be friends. But you feelings...."
"I'll get over you , don't worry. It was more as a crush , rather then a love or something as...... you get my point right?"
"I do. " I said and patted his hand. "I need to find Jonghyun oppa. Do you know where he is?"
"Last time we talked he was going to go at the recording room. And that was before I met you. Let's go together , I need to go to the practices room ." He said.