Troubles

Jennifer P.O.V

"Meet me at our usual place." I said to him on the phone. We need to take action.  She humiliated me once in front of my oppa and my drama partner. I'm not going to let her off. I need to make it clear to her that me and Jonghyun are meant to be. But we can't be together if she is in the middle. I don't care what he said to me that day, he is going to love me no matter what. He is going to be with me. I'll do everything that I need for him to be with me, even if I need to kill that girl . I will. We both are going to be very happy together. My love is enough. 

The problem is that I need him to help me up with this. That idiot is only concentrating on his own work and is not helping me out.

Now I'm waiting at the abandoned building for him to get here. And after a few minutes he was here. He got out of the car and closed the door full of anger. I could see his anger in his eyes but I don't care i have him in my hands.

"Jennifer what the hell do you want?"
"Xiumin oppa, we have a deal together don't we?" I said smiling maliciously.
"I told you that I don't want to have anything to do with it. I told you to leave Jonghyun and Jess alone. I told you that their love is something that can not be braked . Stop this."
"I'm the one telling you when this is going to stop. I'm the one, putting an end to all this. And the end is when me and Jonghyun oppa will be together. "
"That is never going to happen you idiot. Get that inside your empty head . You and Jonghyun are never going to be together. Plus didn't he already told you so."
"How do you----" I pointed at him with disbelief. Don't tell me he was there that day? "You were---"
"Yes I was there that day. I didn't warned you about the power she has, did I? " 
"What are you talking about? All the thing she said where just words without a meaning. Besides what power does she have? She is just an ordinary girl that works as a music producer in SM. What power does she have? "
"Ohhh, honey, you don't know who you are messing with. In the position that you are , the ordinary girl is you and she is the rich one. The one you can not compete with. Just with one word of her you are out of the picture once and for all. I'm telling you. I've seen what she can do. And let me tell you,  if you mess with some precious people of her's,  you've just singed yourself to get killed."
"She can't do that. Plus where did she found all that power." I think he is just telling me this time scare me away and let her go. "You are telling me all this to let her go? But I won't. "
"Oh no love I'm not. I'm telling you just a truth. You are just a lucky girl with some talent in acting and have made some money and now you thing like you have the world. But honey , Jess it's not like you. She is the daughter of a famous and powerful  businessman, she has the world. That's what I'm telling you , all the things she told you that day ..... she is  capable of doing them all. So let it go now that you are still in time."
"I won't. "
"I'll tell you a quick story. Before we broke up , 5 years ago, her brother went missing.  She was asked to not tell anyone and to bring a big amount of money in the evening. I remember her telling me that and she said she can't find all that money,  but even if she goes to the bank she can't get all that money because the amount of money that they get out of it is limited. And to have all that money it will be need at least 3 days , if she get the maximum amount of money that they alow. She told me that she was going for it. She would get 6 of her trusted man and go , with the a small amount of money that they asked. She would palce it in the top of the fake ones. I was surprised by her plan. But I didn't know , is that I would be even more surprised when I would see what she did that night."
"I don't think that this is real. How do I know that this is not being made up by you?" He smiled a little and then lifted his shirt a little. And pointed near his abdominal , it was a little scare. It is not very big and visible if he doesn't have a shirt on.
"You see this. I've told you that I've been shoot by someone. And that happened that day. I followed her to an old building. They asked her for the money but she didn't gave it till they gave her her brother. So that was what happened they bring her brother and by the look of it he has been beaten up. They made the trade and one of the man got her brother out of there. And as I was about to get out myself someone got a hold of me and put me in front of them. The head of the gang got a hold of my neck and told her that he will kill me because she hadn't respected their agreement. I'm not pretty sure what happened,  because everything happened in a snap of fingers. What I do remember is her and the 5 left man getting their guns out and shooting everyone in that room. She hit the person that was holding my neck and the man let go in me. It all happened in less than a minute. "
"Why do you have the scare than? Till now you haven't been shoot or anything. "
"I'm about to say it , if you alow me."
"Sure. Continue. "
"One of the men got me up and we were about to go out . But the head of that gang , got is gun out and shoot in the direction of Jess. I couldn't let her being shot so I  took it for her. I fall in front of her and she got her gun and shot the man without any mercy in her eyes. Then I was out and was waken up in the hospital bed. I asked about the men that were there and she said that they are still alive . I've never seen her like that. So I'm telling you let her go." He ended his story.