older sister

It's been two days since we've fight. I've been trying to ignore him. Even though he has been busier than usual. I haven't talked with the rest of Shinee too. I don't know why but knowing that I haven't seen them around, I assumed that they are busy too.

I'm currently working in the studio. I have been trying to finish a song that I've started working since that day , I've done the melody and the lyrics but it doesn't sounds as I thought it would and this is driving me nuts. My mind is all over the place and I can't concentrate on one specific thing. For a second I thing about Jonghyun, then my music. I can't do two things at once. I mean , I can but this is a completely different thing. And I don't know on which should I concentrate first. They are both very important to me.

BANG....

It was the door which was opened and then slammed shut. That scared the hell out of me. I look and it was Key standing there with an unsatisfied look on his face.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! AND WHAT HAVE THE DOOR DO TO YOU, THAT YOU HAVE TO CLOSE IT LIKE THAT?" I said and got up from my seat.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?" He said rising his voice too.
"Okay. First let's stop rising our voices and seat down , so we can talk like two grownups." I said and went to the couch and so did he. "Now, what seem to be the problem, that you have to come to me and make such a fuss about it?"
"Oh it's not a little thing. You and Jonghyun hyung. What is wrong with you two?"
"We fought two days ago, kind of."
"What the hell does that mean? Did you or did you not fight?"
"Listen here..." And then I started to explain everything how it all happened and what brought us in this condition we are now. But I left out the Jennifer part. I don't want problems.
"Well... I don't know what to say about this. But you need to get back together asap. He has been out of his mind. Like literally , out of his mind. He have been getting unnecessary schedules. Even if he doesn't have one, he goes to the gym or the practices room and stays there till his system can't take it anymore. Last night he had fainted. Plus he is not eating well, he ether is skipping them or eating just a small amount of it. " He said. I feel guilty now. This wasn't suppose to happen. I hate myself for doing that. But what he did was a little too much. I get it that the snow globe was an important thing to our relationship but him assuming all that about my love for him? That's the thing I don't tolerate. I would have accepted all those words if I had cheated or something , but for that no.
"I don't know Key. What am I supposes to do?" I asked him.
"To me the faster you make up, the better. "
"Well that wasn't helpful at all." I said to him.
"Well that wasn't nice." And we both let a giggle out. "Oh, I almost forgot! Sodam nonna wanted to talk with you."
"Sodam? Sodam as Jonghyun's oppa big sister? "
"Do you know any other Sodam?"
"Well how on earth do I know who are you referring to?"
"Anyway!"
"So why did she want to talk with me?" I'm scared now. I haven't met any of Jonghyun's family members , so now I'm really scared. Not scared but anxious more, like what am I supposes to do now.
"Well she just wanted to know who is the girl that her brother is in love with and that he as to do all this things just so to ignore seeing her." I didn't answered him. My thoughts was running like a Ferrari and I didn't know what to thing first.
"Key , I'm scared, more like anxious about this. What if she don't like me ? Or what if I give a bad first impression? You know first impressions are important." I started blubbering what ifs. I'm getting anxious again. Key grabbed my hand and smiled at me.
"Jess, Sodam nonna is a sweetheart. She is just like Jonghyun hyung. She just wants the best for him, just like all the sisters for her brother. But trust me , she is going to like you for sure."
"Thank you, Key. But how am I supposes to get in touch with Sodam eonnie??? Am I supposes to call her eonnie first?" I made a confused face. "Ahhh this is driving me crazy!!!"
"Jess chill! I've given her your phone number so she will call you. Or better let me text her to call you now." He took out his phone and started to write. And I'm assuming to Sodam eonnie.