I'm sorry

Jess P.O.V

How am I going to get Sodam eonnie out of there? Where is she now, to start with? Is Jennifer beating her up? Is eonnie going to be alright? What am I supposes to do? Should I really brake up with Jonghyun? What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

I've been thinking about this all night. I haven't got any sleep. I'm davestated.

Ding...

I got a message.

You got 12h left. And you know what? Why don't you just face time me or something, so I know that you really broke things with each other? Tell me no and I'll make her suffer more.

I can't belive this girl! She is out of her mind! AHHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????

I throw myself back to the bed. My body ache. my head too.

Ding....

"Oh what does this girl want now? " I said as I reach my phone to see what was it. But to my surprise it wasn't Jennifer who texted me this time , it was Jonghyun. At that moment all my emotions came to my throat. I felt like crying.

My love 💑
My princess good morning! I hope I didn't woke you up. I just woke up and thought to send you a message. I just wanted to remind you that I love you sooooooo much and you are my everything. See you at work my love.

I can't do this. How can I tell him to end this together, when till yesterday everything was just fine? How can I look into his eyes and tell him I don't want to be with him anymore ? He is my life. He is the reasonwhy this heart is beating. How can I end things just like that? What explanation will I give him?

Ring ring......
Crazy Mack 💙 calling....

H-Hello?

What is wrong? Are you okay? Did something happened? Nevermind I'm coming to your house. You are home , right?

Y-yes.

Hang in there. I'll be home in a few minutes.

Not long after that , Mack was in front of me seating down on my living room. She looked at me full of concern. Then she gave me a big hug. She has done that for the past few minutes now. She hasn't asked me what have happened and I'm happy about it. But I think I need some advice on this topic. So I decided to tell her myself.

"Mack. I need your help." I said and let her go.
"Sure, honey. What is it? Tell me."
"Jennifer has Sodam eonnie. Like she kidnapped her. To let her go she is threatening me. I must brake things with Jonghyun or else she is going to kill eonnie. She already has beaten her up. Sodam eonnie is in a terrible condition. Tell me what should I do?"
"I...I..... I honestly don't know. But I think you should brake things with Jonghyun for now and then start it off again. You know just so you can save eonnie. Or better don't brake up with him at all , just tell her that you did so and---"
"Did I told you that she wants me to face time her or something so she can hear the conversation between me and Jonghyun, so she knows for sure that we are done?" I cut her mid sentence.
"Ohhh....." She nodded her head. "That's a problem. " I nodded my head agreeing with her. "Then just brake up with him."
"But what am I going to say to him. He texted me good morning and told me that he loved me , till yesterday I was all loving him and now out of the blue I'm braking up with him? What am I supposes to say? 'Hey Jonghyun, I feel like ending things. Why? Oh , because I feel like it.' THIS is what I'm going to say to him?" I said sarcastic. I don't mean to sound rude or something but she isn't much of a help.
"Just tell him you are done."
"And then? No explanations? "
"Just hang the phone. She'll get what she wanted and you can talk with Jonghyun after you got eonnie back , safe and sound. How do you think?"
"That can happen. I think I'll do it than." I said.