Forever in my heart

Jonghyun P.O.V

(The moment Jess ended her call with him)

I removed my phone from my ear. I felt my heart being shattered, my eyes were filled with tears, my chest ached and all I wanted to do is to cry, I wanted all what I had inside to disappear.

This can't be happening. She didn't just broke up with me. Did I do somethingwrong? Was I not enough for her? But she said that she loves me the way I am and is was more than enough. What is going on ?

"Jonghyun, get yourself and your feelings together, we are near the place of the photo shoot. I know that you must feel miserable but please don't let them know. It's not the time buddy. " Onew said while patting my shoulder. He is right but at this point she is all what I'm thinking of.

I feel my cheeks getting watery and it made me realise that I was crying. With the back of my hand I wiped them away. Onew handed me over a bottle of water. I drank that and tried  normalising my breath.

"We are here." Onew said with a low voice. I looked out at the window and we had arrived. I put my face mask and my sunglasses on , so nobody would tell that I had been crying just a while ago. Onew patted my shoulder and we all got out.

We got inside the room we were  supposed to shoot and greated all of the workers. Then we seated down at some chairs so they could do our make up , afer that we all went and changed our clothes. And in no time we were ready to do the photo shoot. Firstly we had some individual shoots and then some as a group.

Where we were in the middle of the photo shoot , Minho get a  call from Mack asking where we were. He send her the address.

"Why did she wanted to know where we are? I thought she had today as a day off?" I asked Minho. She works for him after all.
"That's what I thought. But she had something very important to talk with us, hyung." He said.
"What is it? Did she tell you?" I said hoping it will be something to with Jess and all this situation. I refuse to believe what she said. But unfortunately he didn't knew a thing.
"She just told me to wait her here. That's all." He said and I nodded my head.

Then we continued our photo shoot.

After 20 or 30 minutes later Mack gets here. She says hello to the staff and seat down on one of the chairs that were there. We were still on the set so we couldn't do much. After a few minutes we finished and went near her. Mack gets up and gave us all a hug but said nothing.

"Mack? " I said. She hummed as a respond. "Care to explain what is going on with Jess? "
"Can't tell you that. I'm sorry. " She said
"What? You are telling me now ! What is happening with her?!" I said losing my tamper.
"Hyung ! She is my girlfriend! Show some respect. If she can't tell you than something is holding her from doing so. And I know you are upset about all this but don't let it out to my girlfriend. " Minho said.
"It's okay, Minho. He didn't mean to do so. He is just upset and isn't thinking right. " Mack said to him.
"No, Minho is right. I went over the top. I'm sorry Mack. " She gave me a smile.
"Jo--" She was caught off by her phone bipping.  She looked at it and then looked for something on her bag. Out of it she takes a envelope and handed over to me. "I don't know what it is in there but she told me to give it to you. I hope it has the answers to your question. "

I got it on my hand and started to open it. It was a latter from Jess.

My love ,

I know that you must be really confused now , because of all the things I told on the phone. I'm writing this letter to let you know the real reason why I did all of that.