Hope

Jonghyun P.O.V

She told me that she had forgotten her phone in the studio, so me being a gentleman offered to get it for her. I let her wait,  as I went to the studio. I opened the door of it and , indeed the phone was on the table. I got it and made my way out.

When I was out , I started to look for her but I couldn't see her at the steps. But I saw that she was on the other side of the road. I made my way to her , but I hear a loud scorching noise. It was a car headed to her. She wasn't paying attention to it. The car came so fast , I couldn't warn her about it, it hit her.

"JESS!!!!" I screamed.

The world stopped working. I saw her body laying on the ground. I ran to her and kneeled down. I saw her bleeding and I couldn't belive my eyes. My hart beat was going crazy , tears started to fall , my mind wasn't working at all. She was powerless.

"Jess, wake up!! Don't leave me!!" Then I remembered that I needed to call an ambulance.

I called 911 ( I don't know the number of the Korean one so I'm just using this one) .

Hello! How may we help you?

Hello! I need an ambulance at the back doors of the SM Entertainment building.  A girl has been hit by a car. Please can you hurry? She is losing a lot of blood.

We'll be with you shortly.

Then we ended the call and drifted my eyes to her. My tears were running like a waterfall. She looked like she was in so much pain.

"Jess! I'm bagging you, don't leave me. Please,  I love you too much to let you go. I can't go on without you. Jess, please don't go." I was talking and tears were running down but she seems to be in so much pain to understand me.

I feel her touching my face and giving me a smile. A really tired one.

"I ...love....you.." Then she started to close her eyes slowly. I started to panic. She can't go.

"JESS! WAKE UP!JESS!!!" I hear the ambulance coming . "Hang in there , they are coming. Please Jess." The ambulance came and took her in with them. I couldn't get in because a lot of people were gathered, and so were reporters. The ambulance closed it doors and  went off. I ran to my car and got inside. A lot of reporters were asking me who she was and what had I to do with her , but I just ignore them.

I went off myself and was capable of catching up with the ambulance , which was just in front if me. I followed her and in a moment it stopped that noise that is made.

"What is going on? Why did you stop? She didn't die , did she?" I said to myself. Every time the ambulance stops that noise, means the person inside is..... No , she can't. She can't be dead!!!

We reached the hospital and I got out as fast as possible. I saw them getting her inside and so did I.

"Why did the siren stopped?" I asked one of the nurses that was there inside with her.
"Because it had a problem with the siren." She said and was giving her oxygen. Is she kidding me ? I just had a heart attack and she tells me it was a problem with it? God!

I was holding jess's hand tight.

"She needs to get to the operation room, now. " the doctor said. My tears were running even more. She was sent to the operation room and I was told I should be staying out. I let her go and I wasn't capable of staying on my feet.  My legs gave up on me. I was on the floor crying my eyes out.

Please God! I'm bagging you, don't take her from me! I can't go on without her! She is my light in the dark. She is the sun in the rainy day. She is the reason why I wake up in the morning. She is the reason I didn't give up. Don't do this to me God! Please! By having her by my side my mind wasn't that dark and I had hope in my eyes and heart. She is my everything. Don't get her from me!