Taking care of you

Jess P.O.V

I woke up feeling better then ever. Man , I've missed sleeping. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 10am. OH MY GOD!!!!I'M GOING TO BE LATE. I seat up and felt the something or better someone was holding my hand. I looked down and so Jonghyun oppa. Did he really stayed here? But what is he doing on the floor?
I got down at his level , reached my hand forward and took his hair out his face. Wow! He is so handsome. I watched his face for who knows how much , but I memories every inch of it. His eyes, nose , cheeks , lips. Everything was put together like a work of art. God was not playing around when he was creating Jonghyun oppa.
Out of nowhere he opened his eyes. I seat up again and looked away.
Oh God that must have looked so bad. What was I thinking? Idiot.

"Oh, you are up? How are you feeling now? " He said and got up from the floor and seated down near me on the bed.
"I'm...I'm...g....good." Why are you stuttering? He smiled and patted my head. He came forward and kissed my hand. AGAIN. My heart was beating so fast. Stop you stupid heart.
"Your fever is gone. You are okay now. Thank God. But you have to eat 3 meals and continue to take your medicines for a whole week." He said in a serious tone.
"Aye aye captain!" And I did a salute. And then we both burst in laughter.
"I guess you are fine,  since you are joking. So wha---" he couldn't finish his words because he sneezed.
"Bless you! Oh my God, you got sick. Why did you slept on the floor? This is  so bad, it's all my fault."
"It's not, don't worry. Well I slept on the floor because I wanted to take care of you." He said looking down like a baby.
"I really appreciate what you did , but you taking care of me is not meant that you shouldn't be taking care of yourself." I'm angry right now. I'm grateful about what he did but not like this. "Get up." I ordered him. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. "I'll take care of you today. But wait a minute what about work? "
"I took 2 days off for both of us. So we have today and tomorrow off." He said.
"Perfect is enough for you to get well again." I said getting up from the bed. "Seat down on the couch for a moment. I'll change the sheets of the bed."
"Why?"
"Well do you want to get better or worse? Now shush and seat down. " I pushed him to the couch and went to change the sheets. Afer finishing I got his hand , put him on the bed and then wrapped him on a blanket.
"I'll go and make something warm for you to eat okay?" I ran my hand on his hair and smiled at him. Wait...what am I doing? I got my hand out of his hair.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it." I said and got up. He caught my hand. I turnd around.
"Don't worry. But you should make something to eat for yourself too , so we can eat it together okay?" He smiled at me. I nodded my head and asked him to let me go. Then I left the room and went to the kitchen. My heart was beating like a racing car. Calm down. Breath in and then out. I did this over and over again till I was calmed down. Surprisingly, my house wasn't a mess as I imagined. All things were on its own place. I thought that oppa had made a mess but no , he even cleaned the place. I feel bad now. He took care of me and did the cleaning too.

I started to cook some soup with chicken. It doesn't take long to be ready so with me I got a glass of water and the medicines I'm going to give him. After finishing the soup , I headed to my room.
I got in and saw that he had fallen asleep. I feel bad to wake him up but I had to in order for him to eat and take the medicines.
"Oppa, wake up!" He opened his eyes slowly and then got on a seating position.  I put the trail with the food in front of him and started to feed him.
"Do you like it?" I asked. Hei nodded his hand happily and I continued to give it to him. Afer finishing,  I gave him to drink his medicines.
"Now go to sleep you need to rest." I said to him while helping  him to lay down.
"Don't think that I'm sick you are going to save from drinking those medicines and eating. Now go to the kitchen eat some soup too and then take you medicines." He said in a serious tone.
"You are sick but you are still thinking about my wellbeing. Unbelievable!" I said while running my hand on my hair. "I will do it don't worry. But you need to sleep and get better because if you don't Onew oppa is going to kill me. Now go to sleep." Before leaving I put on his forehead a cold towel. Then I left and to the kitchen. I got a bowl with soup for myself, after finishing, I took the medicines as I promised Jonghyun oppa and then I did the dishes.