Ruined

We were driving for almost one hour now. And were going to t what I think is the forest. And only a few minutes later , there it is , the forest. I really love it but why are we going there now?

"Oppa , you are not going to kill me and then dig me hole like a graveyard so no one will find me? And then you will leave just like that, are you?" He stopped the car and looked at me with a horrified look on his face.
"What the hell have you seen in tv this days? I'm not going to do that you idiot. There is a restaurant . We'll go over there. Just so you can calm down. " I smiled at him.
"I used to go there a lot when I was little with my family. The owners are a very nice couple. They let us play with the dogs they had. It's kind of a hotel/restaurant thing. "
"Yes , I know. So now relax and we'll arrive there in no time." He grabbed my hand and then kissed the back of it . I gave him a smile and looked outside of the window.

The familiar view appeared in front of me. Form a far you could see the beautiful,  5-floor hotel. The lights that light it up,  made it look like a dream. It was surrounded by big trees and lighters.

We arrived and he , once again, opened the door for me to get out. Such a gentleman. We linked arms and started to walk to the entrance.  I looked around me and whole memorise I had came back to me. It all was just as it used to be. The trees , flowers,  colons and event the guards are the same. I smiled at them and we went inside. My smile grew bigger as I saw that even the inside was the same. God , I miss this place and the feeling of a home it radiates as soon as you get in.

"Jess , is that you?" I heard the lovely voice of the nice Mrs.James. I turnd around with a big smile on my face and saw her beautifully smiling at me , not believing her eyes. " Oh my goodness! It is you! You've grown so much. You are a beautiful young lady, now. " She said while hugging me tighter and I did too. God even her parfume is the same. No surprise,  she was the one who told me that I shouldn't change my perfume. She said that mans may not recognise you but they will never forget your perfume, so do not change it. And since that I've kept the same perfume , I may have changed it once or twice but not anymore.

"How have you been, darling? I haven't seen you in ages. How is everything going? "
"All good. How have you been? Mr . James? How is the business going?"
"All good, all good. Thanks for asking?"
"Is that my little girl Jessica?" Mr . James said while getting down form the stairs.
"Yes, it is. But she isn't that little anymore. She is a young beautiful lady." Mrs.James said. I laughed at them and went near Mr.James to give him a hug.
"Nice to see you here again honey!  How are all doing?"
"They are all fine. How have you been? "
"Pretty good." And he hugged me again.
"I feel jealous now.  I want a hug as well." We giggled at her words and we opened our arms for her to join us. And we all laughted together. Afer releasing each other,  I was in the middle of those two and my arms were still around them.
"Tell me what do you two drink and eat that are still so young? You look like you are younger then me , for crying out loud."
"Don't think too much , just enjoy. " Mr.James said.
"My love is so smart. " She said and went to hug him. And he kissed her on the forehead. Even after all this years they still love each other like is the first time.
"Oi, love birds. Here are children. Get a room." I said and we all burst in laughter.
"Ok enough. We kept you here for to long , the boy looks like he is going to kill us." Mrs.James said. And we looked at Jonghyun's direction. His eyes grew bigger and waved his hands no
"Not at all. I'm happy to see her happy and enjoying herself. " Jonghyun smiled at me and I smiled back.
"What will you do if I tell you that we will get Jess and have her all to ourselves for the rest of the evening? " Mr.James told him.
"If she wants to , I'll give it to you. As long as she smiles , I'm perfectly fine with everything. "
"I give my approval to this relationship. When is the wedding done? " Mr.James clapped his hands together and looked back and forth between me and Jonghyun. I chocked on my saliva.
"It's too----" I started to talk but Jonghyun stopped me.
"Soon. We'll let you know when it's ready. " I looked at him with a are-you-crazy kind a look.
"Nice. Now you two go and enjoy your time together. The dinner will be served soon."