First date

"YOUNG LADY, I LEAVE YOU FOR LESS THAN 12 HOURS AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED? "

I let Jonghyun oppa go and faced the door. It was Key, Minho, Onew and Teamin. And as we all know Key is the one who was screaming.

"YOU 2 ARE DATING????!!!!" He continued to scream. What is the problem with him and screaming?
"Scream louder the one at the hospital in coma didn't hear you." I said rolling my eyes. I got up and got the 4 of them inside. I looked outside to see if anyone was there but luckily no one was there. I turnd around and saw that all they were settled down on the couch and were looking back and forth between me and Jonghyun. I went to my previous seat near him. No word was spoken. Till Onew broke the silence.

"So when did this all happened?" He started. "We know that you liked each other but when did you start dating?"
"I confessed to her 2 days ago and we become a couple yesterday. " Jonghyun oppa said and grabbed a hold of my hand. I looked at his eyes and then we both smiled at each other. I turnd to face them and saw that Key was smiling but you could see hurt in his eyes.

"Key, can I have a word with you outside please? " I said to him. I hate seeing him hurt and I hate it even more if the cause of it is me. I want to clear things up with him. I want him to be my friend, no I want him to be my best friend. I don't want him to be upset at me. And most important I want him to find a girl who will love him as much as he does , because he deserves it. But unfortunately that girl it will not be me. He felled for the wrong girl. And I'm really sorry that I couldn't return his feelings.

He looked at me with a confused face but I smiled him to give him the idea that is a good thing we'll talk about. I let go of Jonghyun oppa hand but before I went near his ear.
"I want to talk with him and to make it clear that I can't return his feelings . And I don't want him sad because of me or us." I whispered at him. He looked at me , gave me a smile and nodded his head. I returned his smile and then left the room.

Key was waiting behind the door.

"Is everything alright? " he asked worried.
"Yes and no." I said.
"Jess stop playing games with me. Talk. Now."He said.
"Yes , because finally I'm with Jonghyun oppa. But no, because you are not happy about it." I stated.
"What are you talking about? I am happy for you. "
"Key, I can see the hurt in your eyes. And I hate it. I hate it even more knowing that I'm the cause behind it. I'm sorry that I couldn't return you feeling.--"
"Jess..."
"No , let me finish first. You are an amazing guy . You felled in love with the wrong person. You deserve more then me. You deserve a person that will love you more than herself . Unfortunately I'm not that girl. I want to be your friend. I don't want this friendship we have to be ruined because of it. So can you please try to forget about your feelings that you have for me? Try to like someone else or something. I really don't want to lose you Key . I cherish this friendship a lot. "
"I do to Jess. I'll try my best , I promise. But if you do something to him I'll never forgive you. But if he does something I'll never forgive him as well. I cherish our relationship but hyung is a very special person to me. So please don't do anything stupid. " He said with a smile on his face. A generous one.
"I'll try my best." I smiled as well.
"Now give me a hug." He opened his hands and I , of course, went for it. It felt nice. We let go and went inside with a smile on our faces.

Inside was a mess. Jonghyun was "upset" and pouting , while the others were laughing. As soon as he sees me , he runs and gave me a hug. I returned it.

"How did it went?" He whispered.
"All good. It all ended with a hug and now we are alright."
"Perfect. " He said and let me go.
"Jess can you please tell them to stop bulling me?"
"What have you all done to him?" I giggled at his reaction.
"Nothing special. We were just teasing him because he finally become a men and confessed you. "Minho said.
"What do you mean with finally?" I asked them.
"Well , you see---" Teamin started to talk but was cut off by Jonghyun.
"No. Stop. Don't tell her."
"Okayyyyy. " I saw Teamin and made him a sign that we'll talk later.
"Did you had a first date?" Key asked.
"Key, we started dating yesterday, it isn't 24 hours that we have been so. When were we going to go on a date?" I said to him with a duh voice.
"True. But I thought hyung had taken you to a romantic breakfast, or something. "
"He came to my house this morning and he offered to cook me even though I don't eat breakfast. And that is more than enough for me . Plus this morning I wouldn't change it for the world." I then looked at Jonghyun who was looking at me with a loving way. I smiled and he did too.
"Okay. Sorry to interrupt your moment but we came here to get Jonghyun hyung with us for some practices for the upcoming stages. " Teamin said.
"YA, LEE TEAMIN!!! YOU JUST RUINED THE MOMENT. They were having a moment. Now my single ass wants to get a girlfriend. We seriously need one boys." Key said.
"Talk about yourself I have mine. I have an beautiful, talented, caring and lovely girlfriend. So I'm more than pleased to have her as my girl. " Minho said with a proud face and voice.
"Nobody asked for a description of you girl , Minho." Key said rolling his eyes.
"You are just jealous that I have a girlfriend like mine and you don't. "
"And done. Good thing that you know how to put your thoughts on words, Minho. " I said while cutting the voice recording and send it to Mack.
" What were you doing over there, Jess? "
"Oh nothing much. Just recorded what you said and sand it to Mack. " I said while putting my phone on the table.
"Why did yo---" he was cut by his phone ringing. "It Mack. You guys go to the practice room and I'll come later." And he left with it.
"Okay, love birds, we need to go so say bye bye."Onew said.