Something meaningful

Jess P.O.V

I've been hospitalised for almost two weeks. A lot of people came and go. They asked if I was okay now or if I was feeling better. Jonghyun was trying to be by my side almost all the time. I had to make him leave so he could do is idol stuff.

We also discussed about going public. And we decided that we'll keep it a secret. It was for the best. I'm still new to the music industry and Jonghyun is an important part of the kpop history and industry. I can't ruin his and mine careers. We can't risk that. But if things get serious later on , we may go public but for now , no.

For now I was alone and I was speaking with Mack. We were talking about everything and nothing. She was busy because is preparing herself to apply for the job of a make up artist for Shinee. And she has a job interview tomorrow and her mind is all over the place, she is so excited and nervous at the same time.

The door opened and Sadom eonnie got in.

"Eonnie! Wellcome! What brings you here?" I said smiling at her. I ended my conversation with Mack and let my phone down
"Can't I visit my sister-in-law? " She said laughing and I did too. "How have you been , hon?"
"I've been good but I need to be here for a couple of days too because of my hand. Then I think I'll be able to go home but I'm not sure. I need to check my leg too , if her condition is good then I'll be able to go home and then started walking. " I explained at her and she nodded.
"How are things doing with you and Jonghyun? Are you going to go public?"
"No. We'll continue to be a secret. We can't risk our careers. I'm still new to the music industry and Jonghyun is a legend."
"Jjong? A legend?" She said unconvinced.
"Hey! He is my boyfriend you are talking about!"
"He is my brother too. But still." She looked at me and then we both burst in laughter. "I'll ask you something. Answer me truthfully.  No lies."
"Sure, what is it?"
"Who did this to you? Is it Jennifer?"
"It may be."
"May be?"
"I mean I'm part of my father's  company. It can be one of our enemies but I highly doubt that. They don't go this far. So a big chance is that is Jennifer. " I said.
"That , girl , seriously? What does she want?"
"Jonghyun."
"Huh?"
"She want Jonghyun. She thinks that he is her love of life and he can't be happy without her. And I'm the one who has gotten in their way. I think she is gone crazy. "
"She got big problems. I should talk with her. She needs to leave you alone. "
"Don't! She may do something to you."
"But--"
"Eonnie! No!"
"Fine." She said sighting.

The door opened again and Jennifer got in.

"Speaking of the devil. " I heard eonnie mumbling. I giggled at her reaction.

"Hello , Sadom and Jess eonnie. How are you?" She said smiling sweetly. I rolled my eyes.
"We were just fine before you came." Sodam eonnie said.
"Don't be like that, eonnie . We used to be friends together. " She said.
"Used to." Eonnie said. "What do you want?"
"I'm just here to check on Jess eonnie. We are good friends,  aren't we eonnie? "
"Not really, but anyway. " I said and she gave me a smile. I just rolled my eyes in respond. "You saw me , now can you leave? I'm sure you are very busy. "
"Oh , I've got time to seat and have a coffee with you two."
"Does this gives you the idea of a café? Where are you going to find a coffee?" Sodam eonnie said. I held her hand because I seance it that she was getting angry.
"Why don't you get one for us ,eonnie? "Jennifer said.
"You little --" I stopped her from saying and doing anything to Jennifer.
"Eonnie, can you please get us a cup of coffee? " I said.  I can see that Jennifer is going to say something.
"But.."
"Please." I said to her. She got up , gave a death glare at Jennifer and left. We saw her leave the room and then everything went silence.

"Are you going to talk or not?" I said to her. "Say what was bothering you. "
"How didn't you die?" She said.
"I'm sorry, what?"
"It was perfectly planed. You were going to be hit by a car and then die. Why are you still alive? Why are you still breathing? Why are you still near Jonghyun? How come he hasn't left you yet?" She said and came near me. Her eyes were filled with so much hate. They were red as well. Not crying like red but the one when you are doing drugs. Is she on drugs? I won't be surprised if she is.. I mean , her actions aren't normal.
"I'm lucky that I'm still alive. Jonghyun loves me and he is not going to leave me. Get that inside your empty head. What don't you understand? Grow up! It's not only about you."
"It is and it will be. I want Jonghyun and I'm not stopping till I have him."
"Yes. Yes, you will stop." Sodam eonni came inside. "I want you to leave her and Jonghyun alone , in fact I want you to get out of our lifes. " Jennifer turnd around facing me.
"I'll make you pay." And then she stormed out of the room.