I've missed you

I got the elevator to go the gym. My heart beat was going wild. It felt like I was going to get in an important exam or in an important meeting. But what am I going to say to him? If all what they told me is true , I don't know what am I going to do to him. Let's just hope for the best.

The door of the elevator opened and I got out. The gym is in the end of the hall and I highly doubt that there will be anyone apart from Jonghyun. It's evening all most and normally idol have scheduled or they go out with their friends or just go to the dorms and rest. I reached the gym and opened the door slowly. And my prediction was correct, he is the only one there. I got in and started to walk towards his way. He had his headphones on and couldn't hear me coming. He stopped and went to seat down on those chairs they have in the gym. I took out my bottle of water from my bag and went near him. I reached my hand out to give him the bottle of water. He looked up and ..... oh my lord..... I wish to be dead rather than seeing that look on his face. He was exhausted, he looked like he barely had any hour sleep , he had lost weight. God what have I done?!

His face showed only surprise. I motion him to get the bottle and he did.

"Can I seat here? " I asked with a voice that sounded like a whisper. He made a little bit of place for me to seat. I saw he was barely breathing and his face was covered in sweat. I looked around for a towel. I saw one near me at one of those machine for your arms, which I have no clue what its name is. I got up and got it. I returned to my place and started to wipe the sweat out of his face. First the forehead, then his cheeks, then his neck. When I was wiping his neck, he grabbed my hand and made me stop what I was doing. He looked straight to my eyes like he was staring at my soul.

"What are you doing? " he asked with a low voice.
"What are you talking about? "
"Why are you here? Why are you wiping my sweat? Why are so near me? Why did you came and make my heart beat so fast ? Why are you here now?" He said and was looking at my eyes like he was going to find the answer over there. But I don't know what to say. "Answer me!" He said and shaked my hand that was still holding. His eyes looked like he was in so much pain and was suffering.
"Can't I see my boyfriend? Can't I come and wipe his sweat? Can't I be near the one I love? " I said slowly and carefully. And I made a move to continue wiping his sweat but to no success. He tighten his grip and made me look again to his eyes.
"Am I still you boyfriend?" He said with a half of voice. And avoided my eyes by looking down. With the other free hand I grabbed his face lightly and lift it up so he could see me. I gave him a smile and run my hand in his hair so I could move his hair firm his forehead. I kissed his forehead and looked back at him.
"We had a little fight. But we didn't said that we were going to end things up, did we?" His face light up and a smile was placed on it. I couldn't help but smile back . And I missed his smile a lot. He pushed me to him by my hand and my lips leaned on his. My eyes widen while he just smiled at my reaction and continued to kiss me. He closed his eyes and so did I. His hands wrapped themselves around me while my hands around his neck. I really had missed him. His voice. His parfume. His eyes. His lips. His touch. Everything. I didn't know I was this attached to him.

We let go and he had a big smile on his face. And I had one too.

"I've missed you." He said while giving me a little kiss and then hugging me.
"I missed you too. " I said while hugging him back. I let him go and seated down normally. "Can you tell me why did you exhausted yourself that you had to end up in a hospital yesterday?"
"How did you about it?"
"Key and Sodam eonnie told me that you have been getting unnecessary schedules and working yourself to the core . Which leads to you being exhausted , losing weight and looking like you are about to pass out at any moment. "
"You meet Sodam noona?"
"From all I just said that's what you understand? And yes I did. She wanted to meet me , so I went and met her. I was with her before coming to you. She asked you where you were so I could come and talk with you. Neither does she neither the boys and neither do I like this condition of yours. Can you please stop?"
"I did this just to forget about our fight. It's was hard. You seemed to be there, while I'm working on the studio, practicing, at the radio , in the shows I went , on the road , everywhere." I don't know what to say. I didn't know that I had this impact in him. I just gave him a hug. And he hugged me back.