A lot of feelings

I had this crazy dream last night. It was about me and Shinee. I love them all so much but appearing in my dreams...that's a little bit too much. You know I had invite them over, Mack was here too, I cooked with Key and had an awkward (or romantic, I don't know how to define it ), then we watched a film and I fell asleep on Jonghyun's oppa shoulder. Crazy, right?

As I was about to open my eyes and continue my day , I felt something was off. I wasn't on my bed, but on my sofa. I felt that I was hugging something like my life depended on it. At first I thought it was my teddy bear,  but it smelled like men perfume, my teddy bear smells like my perfume. My face was so near this things neck. It looked like it was a person???

I slowly opened my eyes and come face to face with Jonghyun oppa beautiful brown eyes. His eyes give me this feeling of safety and comfort . He was looking at me like I was the most important thing he had in his life. Then my eyes drifted from his eyes to his nose, cheeks then his lips. I don't know why I had this wired thing inside me that I should kiss him. Don't blame me. His lips looks so wellcoming, soft and kissable.  But I didn't want to sound like a crazy person and shifted my eyes from his lips to his eyes.
What I noticed was that he was looking at my lips as well. He looked at me on the eyes for a slip of a second and then he went to my lips again.
I saw him moving slowly towards me. I didn't made a single movement. I could fill his breath on my lips. I look at his eyes, they were closed, I followed his lead and closed my eyes as well.
His lips brushed with mine and for just one singel move , our lips were going to touch.

But....

We heard one of the guys move and at the speed of light we parted away. 

I was red as a tomato. What just happened? We were about to kiss?

But I don't even like him. Don't get me wrong,  he is so nice and caring to me but I.... I..... I don't know , I just don't have more feelings towards him more than a friend.

"Good morning! " He said.
"Go..good mo..morning!" Why am I stuttering?
"Hm... Jess where is the washroom? "
"Oh, it's the second door on the left." I pointed at the direction.  He gave me a smile and left.

OK. What? I have so many questions on my head.

Did we almost kiss?
Why did I closed my eyes?
Why did he closed his eyes?
Does this means that he likes me?
Do I like him?

I decided to get up and go to the kitchen. I thought it be a good idea if I make them pancakes for breakfast. So I put the apron , got all the ingredients out to cook.
As I was cooking I heard noises and talking. I guess they all are up.

"Morning." Mack got in the kitchen.
"Morning." I said.
She helped me finish all the cooking and the setting of the table. We all said our good mornings and seated at the table and eat our breakfast in salience. After finishing, I got up started to do the dishes.
"Let me help you. " Jonghyun oppa said. And he started to get the plates from the table to the sink. And I started to wash all of them , he dried them and put them all in place asking me where they belong.

Can he not? I'm still not over what have happened this morning. He , on the other hand looks just fine with it. He is acting as nothing have happened. I better do the same. But it is hard , we almost kissed, it's not a small thing. 

After finishing the dishes , we went to the livingroom.

"You guys if you want I can lend you some t-shirts and you can change. " I offered.
"Thank you , but I'm not wearing a girl shirt." Minho said.
"Well,  I'm not that idiot to give you my shirts."
"What are you giving us , then?" Key asked. "You boyfriend clothes?" He looked irritated when he said boyfriend. What is wrong this him? " I'm not wearing his clothes. " He continued.
"Oi, boy, relax. I'm not giving you "my boyfriend" clothes, I'm giving you my bother's . Plus I don't have a boyfriend to get the clothes from. And if I had one I wouldn't give it to you , I would keep it to myself. " I said.
"Why do all girls like to wear their boyfriend's clothes?" Key asked.
"They are conformable , big , simple yet very stylish, in other words they are everything a girl need. Now wait I'm going to get you all some shirts. "