Day off Pt.2

"In fact, we...." Jonghyun oppa started. He looked at me like to ask what should I say we are , should I say we are dating. I nodded my head yes.
"We are dating." He said.

"How?"
"What?"
"Wow!"
"I ship those two. "

The reason why I told him to say yes is that we can explain later on to the Shinee members that we aren't dating for real and what is the deal behind all this thing. As for Sehun and Kay I got those two.

"We will explain it later guys. " I said. And gave them a look to say not to ask anymore. "Xiumin which part of don't tell anyone , you didn't understand? Clearly the don't part. " I said rolling my eyes.
"You should call me oppa I'm older then you. " He said.
"And I'm younger your poit?" I was so done with him." Answer my question,  please."
"I thought they knew. " He said and looked down.
"Even Kay and Sehun? How on earth do they know? " I could kill him right now with no mercy.
"I'm sorry. "
"You are sorry for a lot of things lately , aren't you?" I said , rolling my eyes again.
"What am I supposes to do? "
"How about you don't do anything or better do as you are said to? " I raised my voice a little. "Did you want anything that you came her? Or did you come for nothing but ended up doing all this?" I said , trying to calm myself. I forgive him yesterday but I thing I made a mistake.
"No , I need to tell Shinee that the CEO want their manager to his office.  But since I didn't know where he was I came here. I'm sorry. " He said slowly.
"I'll call manager-nim and he will go there. Thank you for telling us . If you don't have anything else you can go." Onew oppa said.
The 3 boys said goodbye and left the room. And Onew oppa went to call their manager.

My head was hurting.  There goes my good mood. Everytime I meet him something have to happen. Onew oppa come back and started to speak.

"So , you two care to explain? When happened all this? How--"
"It's all a lie , oppa." I stopped Onew oppa from asking anymore questions about us.
"What?" He asked.
"Listen here guys I'm going to explain how it all happened. " Jonghyun oppa said.  I'm very grateful for him to take this matter on his hands because I want capable of speaking.

He started to explain everything. How he saw me with Xiumin,  when I started to cry and he saw how uncomfortable I was and decided to end my suffering by acting like my boyfriend so Xiumin will leave me alone. They said they understood the whole situation and they will keep it as a secret.

"Guys you still have to practices?" I asked.
"Yes just for a little bit, why?" Jonghyun oppa asked.
"I need to go and meet Kay and Sehun to explain them the situation. Plus I need to convince Sehun to NOT say a word about this. "
"How are you going to do that?"
"I'm explaining them the same you did with them and plus I'm promising them I'll buy a meal for them. And with that we end all this. " I said.  Jonghyun oppa nodded.

I got my bag and left the room. I texted Kay and Sehun to meet me at the coffee shop near the building. And they said they will be there on 5.

On my out of the building I saw Xiumin with other person talking.  I decided to ignore it and leave. But as I was about to leave I heard my name.  I got near them.
"What do you mean they are dating? "
"Jess and Jonghyun are dating what are you not getting..."
"Jess noona what are you doing?" Kay called me . But I couldn't hear the name of the person he was talking to. I turnd around and saw the two boys.
"I just throw something in the bin. Are you ready? Come let's go!" I said.

They nodded. We got out of the building and headed to the coffee shop. In my mind I was making a preparation for what was I going to say to them. I'm very nervous and I don't know why.

We arrived at the shop and seated at the back because we don't that those two to get recognised by fans. We ordered and were waiting for the drinks to come.