Fighting

I was too tired , to think or care. All I needed is some sleep. I'll call some of maids that work for family to clean this up.

I turnd around and saw something broken in the floor. But not something ordinary. It was a snow globe that Jonghyun bought me for our first date. It was really precious to me. It was a boy and a girl inside it. And the boy was in one knee and was proposing to the girl. It was really a beautiful thing. And it meant a lot to me.

I got on my knees and grabbed the broken globe on my hands. A few tears run down my face. I don't know why I'm crying but it feels like something is broken inside my chest too. I don't know how to explain this feeling inside me. It's like I've don't something that I shouldn't have.

I let the thing in the ground and felt something cutting my finger. I see a little blood coming from it and then I started to feel the pain. I got up , put band aid on it and then off to bed , to get that sleep I need.

-------------------- morning ------------------

6:45 am.

I wake up by the my phone ringing. Without looking at it , I opened it.

Hello? Who is it?

You aren't even looking at your contacts anymore?

I took my phone off my ear and saw the contract. And of course with all that savage in her voice , it can't be anyone but Mack.

May I know why are you calling me this early in the morning?

Well that's not nice. I called you to say that we are eating breakfast together. I got everything covered, you just need to open the door for me.

Did you cook it?

No. I went to Starbucks and got it.

Okay. I'm eating it then.

Well, sleeping beauty are you going to open the door for me, or not?

Wait , you are at the door now?!

Yes.

You can't get in!

What the hell are you talking about? Get me inside or else I'll destroy this door.

Fine. Fine. I'm coming.

I hung up the phone and got to the door to open it for her.

She said hello , gave me a hug and then got inside. That's the moment it hit me she is going to see the mess.

"JESSICA PARK! WHAT IS ALL OF THIS?!"
"First of all, stop screaming. Second , I didn't do it. If I had I would have destroyed my bedroom not my living room. "
"Who did this?" She said and looking around the room.
"No idea. " I turnd around and called my family house. Mack asked me who am I calling and I told her that I'm calling home for some of the maids to come and clean this up.

After some moments one of the maids answered the phone and I told them everything. They said that they'll be over in 30 minutes.