Kidnapped

Jess P.O.V

It's been 3 months since I've left the hospital and now I'm going back there. But this time because I'm going to take off my cast from my leg. Now I'm on the car going there. I didn't tell anyone to come with me  because when I ask the Shinee members and Mack what were they doing , all of them had something to do. So I decided to come alone. I took a cab to go there since I can't use my car.

For the last 3 months I've done almost nothing. I woke up in the morning,  work on my music because I'm still working with SM and if I want to continue doing so I need to work as well. I didn't go much to the company,  I worked more from home and all the things I finished I send it to them via email or went there once in a while 

As about eating and clean the house,  my parents didn't want me to get tired so they hired a housekeeper. She is one of the old ones we had back home so she is a trustworthy person.

The boys and Mack hang out at my place most. And let me say is always an adventure. Like one time that I had to scream and get angry. It was the first time they see me like this. So this is what happened.  Key and Onew were cooking in the kitchen and the rest of us were in the living room. The boys were fight about who is going to play with who on my ps4. They were making so much noise. I heard a braking noise coming from the kitchen. I got up , slowly,  and went to see what happened. Onew had broken an old vase of mine which was a gift from an old friend of mine , she passed away a year ago. He kept saying he was sorry and he would fix it or would bye a new one. I said that he didn't need to and got back to the living room. Everything went as it was. I was so sad and angry. Not long after Minho brakes a frame pictures of me and my grandparents. That's the moment  I couldn't held my anger inside. I raised my voice saying how clumsy and irresponsible they were acting and then went to my room. I know that they didn't do it on purpose but I couldn't control my feelings. And so more. Now they are scared at me if I get angry.

Jennifer still goes on with her thing. But she still hasn't tried anything else against me. Just threading me one the phone that's all.

I arrived at the hospital. At the entrance  I met doctor Lee.

"Hello, doctor Lee." I bowed.
"Oh, miss Park. How are you?"
"I'm fine, thank you. How are you?"
"Thank you. Come let's remove your cast and check your condition. " We went on to a room and started.

Skip the things at the hospital...

I got out and called a cab. I told him SM address and we went on. I'll meet the boys and hand over some papers. In the meantime ,I got a call from Key.

Hello?

Jdenpsjdvpzanbsl

Key? What is going on?

AHHH STOP YOU ALL! I'LL PUT IT ON SPEAKER SO YOU CAN HEAR IT! NOW SHUT IT SO I CAN HEAR HER! God dammit!

Key? Who are you screaming to?

Who else then my idiot members?

Look who is talking. If we are idiots what are you? A manic? -Minho

Minho! I swear to God if you don't shut the hell up I'll kill you right now. - Key

Hahahahah! Are you guys at the company?

Yes ,we are. Why?