His?

It's been a few weeks since Miss Jennifer has came in our lives. She is always near Jonghyun,  hugging his arm or him or just laughing at whatever he says , even it ain't funny.
Me and Jonghyun have finished with the girl group song and so we don't see each other as much as we used to do. He has his own things to do and I have my own. Plus Jennifer being 24/7 near him and watching me like she is going to eat me alive. And everytime I want to have a talk with him is either her or Xiumin who is going to come and join us.

I've grown closer to Xiumin and Key. Expecially Key. He told me that Jennifer is Jonghyun's ex and not his girlfriend.  But form her actions and how close she is to him , I don't think they are each other ex's anymore. We have spend a lot of time together.  Eating or just going to get a coffee together,  whenever we are free. We have posted pic together and even made a live together in instagram. At first fans thought that we were dating but we clear that up. It was a lot of fun and he was more savage than usually.  It was so funny.
As about Xiumin and me. Well I told him that me and Jonghyun have never dated and all was an act just to "save" me form him.

You all may ask why did I told him. Well I thought it was a good idea since Jonghyun and Jennifer are ...... Aren't..... I don't know what they are but they just staying together and I don't like telling lies to him . And since that day that lie was eating me inside. So this way I clear everything and I was at ease with myself.

Mack and Minho are dating and are so happy together.  I love seeing her smile.  When she told me , I was so happy that when I gave her a  hug , we ended up in the ground. As we were celebrating this , Minho called her. I answered instead and I told him this words : ' If you hurt her , make her sad or she cry because of you , run for cover because I'm coming to hunt you down. I don't care if you are a idol or that she loves you or you have thousands and thousands of  fans all over the world that loves  you or that I myself love you , nothing matters before her. ' I think he got the message. He loughed at my comment but told me he was going to do anything to her , she was to precious to him. I'm happy that she found him as her boyfriend. I know he will do everything he can to make her happy.

And now here I am thinking alone in my recoding studio. I'm trying to come up with some new melodies and some lyrics why not. But nothing comes to my mind. My mind his filled with him. His eyes , his lips, his nose, his face,  his parfume, his voice , his laughter,  his hugs. Everything about him. I try to think of something else , but nothing seems to be working. I miss staying and joking around with him. But it's my fault for all this.  I'm the one who was ignoring him. And now I feel bad. But what can I do else? Now I'm more sure that I have feelings for him. But those two being together ...... it drives me crazy.

I heard someone opening the door of the studio really strong and it made a loud noise when it crashes with the wall. And it was Key who was breathing heavily.

"What happened with you? Why are you breathing like that?  Did you run ? Why?" I asked all in once while getting up from my seat. And signalled him to seat down and I got him a glass of water.
"You are okay.  Thank God.  I thought something happened to you. " He said and drank the water.
"And I shouldn't be okay because......."
"Check you phone." He continued to drink water .

I got my phone from the table and saw that I missed calls and messages. I opened them and I saw that I had 5 missed calls from Jonghyun oppa and 2 from Key and 6 messages from Minho, Onew oppa and Teamin. The messages were about where I am and if I could come to their practice room if I was free.

"I'm sorry to worry you guys. But I had my phone on salience mode and I haven't seen or heard any of them. I'm sorry. "
"The important thing is that you are okay.  So are you coming with me back or do you have work to do?"
"No, I was just thinking about what I could come up with . But nothing to urgent. "