RIPNAMI

Hi guys! So many reads on this story! That's so cool! Thank you so much for reading my fanfic! I'll try to update every day, but I can't promise anything :). Also, the art isn't mine, and it's one of the best Ripnami fanart ever. Now, here is one of the cutest WoF ship (just kidding, all of the WoF ships are cute, except for Whirlnami). This chapter is a bit longer than the last one, btw.

Tsunami was bored. Maybe a little sad too, but she would never admit it.

It was Valentine's day. To Tsunami, it was more like Lonely's day.

Clay had Peril, Starflight had Fatespeaker, Glory wasn't here, but she knew her friend would be with Deathbringer.

Even Sunny! She'd always loved Valentine's day. Yesterday, she decorated the whole school until midnight, and woke up at five AM to get the finishing touches on.

The result: Stonemover's cave was full of pink hearts, and he had even one stuck on his forehead.

The only dragon Tsunami wanted to see right now was Riptide.

As much as she hated to admit it, she missed him. She missed their aquatic lessons, she missed his arrogant and blue and pretty face.

Because he was the Talons of Peace's leader now, he was very busy, and she didn't saw him a lot.

She was in her office. The small cave had a window, and she could see the horizon.

But, the horizon was weird today. It was rainbow, and it was moving.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!"

She ran to the library. Maybe Starflight would have answers. He always had answers.

"A rainbow horizon moving? I'm afraid it's impossible, Tsunami".

"Are you KIDDING me? I KNOW WHAT I SAW!"

"What Starflight means", said Fatespeaker, "is that he don't know what it looks like, so he can't help you. Me, on the other talon, can. "

"LET'S GO!"

Tsunami and Fatespeaker ran to the Jade mountain's entrance.

There, they discovered five dragons stuck in Sunny's Valentine's day garlands.

There were, in the melee of talons and wings, one Skywing, two Mudwings, one Sandwing and a familiar sky-blue Seawing.

"RIPTIDE!! What the hell are you doing here?", Tsunami roared.

"Uh, I came to visit with the Talons of Peace". As annoying as he was, Tsunami had to admit she was pretty happy he were here.

Maybe her day wouldn't be so bad, after all.

Still, she kept a neutral face. Her students were right behind her, alerted by the screams, and she had to show the good example (another one of Starflight's stupid ideas).

"We thought we could come to explain what are the Talons of Peace to your students", Riptide went on.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!!", said Fatespeaker. Huh, she'd forgotten the Nightwing was there.

"You could visit every winglet during one of their classes today", suggested Clay, glancing at her for approval.

Oh, she had almost forgotten she was supposed to be in charge. She was the principal, after all.