MOONBLI

Hi guys! I've done all the ships with the DoD. I didn't include Sunny, because I don't ship her with Starflight. Honestly, I think she sees him like a brother, but I could write some Sunnyflight if you want. I don't mind. Tell me in the comments. Also, I know some people ships her with Meerkat. The thing is, I have absolutly no idea who Meerkat is, so I won't write any Sunnykat (is this how it's called).

Anyway, let the JMA show begin! Here's some moonbli. By the way, I love moonbli and winterwatcher, so I'll write both. I hope you'll enjoy!

"Moon moon moon moon MOON!!!", Kinkajou yelled in Moon's ear.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake now", the Nightwing sighed.

"Today is the super duper amazing Valentine's show!"

"What in the moons is that?", Moon asked.

"Oh, it's a show where students sing and it's organised by Sunny and I am part of it!"

"Okayyyyy", Moon was confused.

"Let's go to the prey center! I'm SUPER hungry!"

On that, Moon and Kinkajou headed to the prey center. There, while the Rainwing stuffed her face with mangos, Moon shared a cow with Qibli.

"Will you go to the show tonight?", he asked her.

Why was everyone talking about that? "I guess. Kinkajou's part of it, so I'll probably leave right after she performed".

"I'm part of it too!", Qibli told her.

"You'll sing?!" Moon was surprised.

"Nah, I'll play the drums while Anemone sings and Thrush plays the electric guitar"

"What's the song?"

"You'll see", he smirked.

The whole day, Moon couldn't focus, because she was so excited to see what song Kinkajou would sing, what would Qibli, Anemone and Thrush perform. She'd even seen Winter's name on the list written on the chalkboards.

The Talons of Peace went to visit, and Moon laughed internally as she heard Tsunami's thoughts about Riptide all the way across the school.

She also saw STARSPEAKER!! written in capitals on all the school's chalkboards. Sunny striked again.

At dusk, she crossed Clay, heading to Peril's cave. She smirked as she read his romantic plan in his mind. Looks like none of the teachers except Webs and Sunny would be at the Valentine's show.

After that, every one was called outside. At the bottom of Jade mountain was built a stage.

Moon walked throught the crowd of other students, looking for a familiar face. She finally found Turtle.

"Hi Turtle! I'm surprised you're here!"

"Well, Kinkajou's in the show, so..."

"I see". Moon smiled. Her friend was madly in love with the small Rainwing, she could tell.

"Shut up!", whispered/shouted Alba beside them. "It's starting."

"Hi everyone! Welcome to the first edition of Jade moutain's VALENTINE'S SHOW!!!", yelled Sunny in her microphone.

A/N: I know dragons don't have microphones or electric guitars or piano or anything, but in this fanfic they do.