SILVER X HAZEL

Holy crap guys I haven't updated anything in sooooo long! I'm not dead don't worry! Here's RedTheCat- 's request, silver x another sloth.

Glory glanced around and sniffed the air. Weird, she thought, even though everything seemed normal. Jambu was training a group of young dragonets to fly from one of the lowest platform, Heliconia and a few others were guarding the nursery while Mangrove and Orchid were coming back from fruit-hunting, a net full of weird and colorful fruits between them.

"What's wrong, my queen?" Deathbringer asked. "Is there an assassin hiding in those bushes? Or a mad, bloodthristy RainWing waiting for you in the royal hut?" He paranoied.

"No no no no NO. None of these. I'm just worried because-"

"Has someone sent you death threats? I'll find them and then..."

"Okay, stop it. Now," she added when he opened his mouth to protest. "It's just that I haven't seen Silver in a while," she sighed.

"For how long exactly? Detective Deathbringer is on the case!"

"Two days. When I woke up that morning he was gone."

"Go on," he said, a scroll and an inkpot in his talons.

"And I haven't seen him again. I remember that a few days ago he looked a bit depressed, and he fell from my shoulders a few times. Also, he wasn't sleeping well, and he refused to eat some mango the other day, when it's his favourite fruit.

"Weird weird weird..." he paused, writing everything down. "I'll see what I can do.

Three weeks ago:

As his owner flew down, landing in the nursery to her weekly visit, Silver opened his eyes, waking up from a long nap. He groaned. All the little dragonets squealing band jumping all over the place was overwhelming for the sleepy sloth. Slowly, he climbed down Glory's shoulders until he touched the ground. Then, he tried to move as quickly as possible so the dragonets wouldnt notice him. Once he'd reached a tree, he climbed it and, from there, he managed to grab another tree's branch until he was high enough so that the nursery's noises couldn't be heard.

He yawned and settled down between two branches, but a silver streak at the corner of his eyes, caught his attention. "hun?" he groaned, curious. He got up and began walking in the silver streak's
direction. He heard the leaves around him move, but there was no wind that day.

In this one-shots, Silver and the other sloths can talk (in sloth language)

"Who's there?" he asked, his long and soft pelt bristling. "Show yourself!"

"Okay okay! Calm down! I mean no harm!" A sloth hopped out of the bushes.

Wow. It was the prettiest sloth Silver had ever seen, far more beautiful than Equisite favourite's, Nutmeg. Her eyes were a rich, deep brown with flecks of green and gold, and she had a tiny little black nose. The dark markings around each of her eyes were different, going upwards instead of going down, giving her an energic look, not like the sleepy faces of all the other sloths Silver had met. Her fur was gray, and it was all puffed up, with leaves and twigs stuck in it. She was obviously a wild sloth.

"Huh... Hi!" he blabbered, realizing he'd been staring. "What's your name?"

"Well, I don't really have one," she said, playing with her long claws and lowering her gaze. "Do you?"

"Yeah am Silver I- huh no I mean I'm Silver," he stuttered, and she laughed.

Her laugh is so sweet and cute, Silver sighed.