LYNXTER

Hi guys! I know I said I would write some Winterwatcher, but I kinda changed my mind. We all know Winter has a crush on Moon, and that Moon don't like him back, so this chapter will be about how Winter react when he finds out about Moonbli (last chapter). Here's a meme about how we, Winterwatcher shippers, are feeling right now:

 Here's a meme about how we, Winterwatcher shippers, are feeling right now:

Anyway, here's some cute Lynxter fluff. By the way, this chapter begins right after the Valentine's show.

It was three AM, and Winter was writing. He was furiously running his claw dipped in ink over the paper, hoping it would make him feel better, hoping it would erase the sadness, make it disapear as he wrote the words on the yellow-ish paper.

He was writting a letter. A letter to someone in particular. To someone in the Ice Kingdom.

He was writing to her since he left the Ice kingdom with Foeslayer, to let her know he was alright.

They corresponded regularly now, and Winter confided to her, he was trusting her, and she was trusting him.

Dear Lynx,
I hope everything is fine for you in the Ice Kingdom. Me, though, I'm not fine.

I talked to you about Moon and Qibli in my previous letters. I told you how nice they were, especially Moon, and how much I loved her. I told you I had planned something for Valentine's day. Unfortunatly, Qibli had too. Now, he and Moon are together.

You are the only person I can open my heart to, and, well, I need someone like you now. I need someone to tell me I am not a failure, to tell me I'm something else than a jealous egoist with glittery scales. I just hope your Valentine's day went better than mine.

Sincerly,

Winter

A tear fell on the paper.

Dear Winter,
I'm truly sorry for you, and I know what it feels like, when the dragon you love choose someone else instead of you. I still don't understand how someone could choose another dragon over you, but eh, I guess I can't understand everything.

My Valentine's day was pretty boring, full of dragons flirting with me because I'm the first in the ranking. It's getting really annoying.

Anyway, my parents will take me to Possibility, in four days, to visit my aunt who lives here.

Meet me at the Ice spark cafe if you can!

See ya soon,

Lynx

Winter smiled, for the first time in days. The letter took two days to arrive, so he had to be in Possibility in two days. It would be the weekend.