FLANGO

Hi guys! Sorry it's been a while since I last updated. I won't lie, I was pretty lazy. This ship is a request of Pearltheseawing22  and it's her OCs Mango and Flower. I suggest you read her story (the title is: Before Glory) before you read this chapter, so you'll understand some of the elements mentionned in it. Btw, the art's not mine.

"Hi Mango!", Flower greeted him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "How was your day?"

"Nice. A few patients, Gorilla ate a hallucinating frog but he's fine now", he answered. "How was yours?"

"I now train the advanced class in venom spitting. All of my students did super well, especially Beauty."

"She inherited it from you", he said. Flower chuckled.

"Of course. If she had your talent, half the students would be in the Healers' hut by the end of the training session."

"Hey!", he protested playfully.

"Well, it's a great thing you're picking herbs instead of picking up fights", she smirked.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Now, let's go or we'll have the lowest plateform for sun time", he grabbed her talon and they walked outside their hut. Thankfully, their favourite platform was unoccupied.

Mango and Flower settled down. A few minutes later, a yellow, brown and blue dragonet joined them.

"Hi mom, hi dad!"

"Hi Cocoa!"

Flower lifted her wing and he snuggled against her. She smiled. I'm glad I know who my dragonets are, she thought. She and Mango had decided to keep their eggs in a separate nest, taking turns to guard them. They were the only RainWings in the village who knew their chlidren. 

"Shouldn't Beauty be here already?", Cocoa asked. His twin sister always joined them for sun time. Plus, a RainWing would never miss the chance to take a nap under the warm afternoon sunrays.

Flower and Mango's heads snapped upwards, all the tiredness in their eyes replaced by concern.

"Has anyone seen Beauty?", Mango asked to the RainWings on the platforms around them.

A few mumbled and growled, then went back to sleep, but a green and pink dragonet answered.

"I saw her leave the village a few hours ago, right after our venom practice class", he pointed the direction with his claw.

"Thank you very much-"

"Caterpillar. My name's Caterpillar."

"We're lucky you were there", Flower declared. "Come on, let's go!", she shouted, gripping at a branch nearby with her tail and propelling herself in the air.

"Stay there!", Mango ordered Cocoa as his son was about to fly after Flower.

"But-"

"Stay. There. It'll be easier to find Beauty if your mother and I don't have to worry about you. Caterpillar, could you keep an eye on him?"

"Yes, Mister the Healer", the dragonet squealed.

Mango nodded before flying off.