STARSPEAKER

Hi guys! Here is some Starspeaker fluff (they're really cute together if you ask me). The art isn't mine, as usual ;). This chapter may contain some anemarin. Have a nice day/night!

"Hi Starflight!", Fatespeaker said, erupting in the library.

Hearing her voice filled Starflight with happiness, even more than usual.

"Hi Fatespeaker! How are you?", he asked, a big smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I'm happy"

"Cool! If you're happy then I am too!"

That was sweet, he thought. Today, all he wanted to do was spend time with Fatespeaker and read. He could combine both.

"Fate? Can you read me a scroll,  please?"

"Of course! Which one?"

He walked through the aisles and found the scroll he wanted. "This one"

"Ooooooh! Uh, I can't even read the title!"

"It's scientific language"

"Ha! You know so much, Starflight!". She brushed her wing with his.

"Wait here, okay? I have another scroll for you, a new one. It's in my cave!" she said as she left the library.

It felt all empty without her. It was during classes, so no one else was there.

Fatespeaker had a new scroll! For him! He twitched in excitment.

After a few minutes, she was back.

"I have something very special. Very, very special. Thanks to my VISIONS, I found out a way for you to read!"

"No way!", he whispered, starled.

"Yes way! Its little holes in the paper, and each represent a letter. Here is the alphabet of blind language."

She gave him a small piece of paper full of little holes.

He ran his claw on top of the scroll, and it was actually working!

"Fatespeaker, you're a genius! he hugged her, and she blushed. "How can I ever thank you enough for that?"

"Like this", she whispered. She took his snout in her talons and kissed him. He enjoyed it, and he kissed her back.

Suddently, Sunny erupted in the library, saw them and started running around screaming "OTP!!".

The little Sandwing threw rose petals on them, then left, a wide grin on her face.

Starflight and Fatespeaker pulled away, flustered.

"Uh.......... Somebody's calling me, gotta go!", said Fatespeaker in a higher-pitched voice than usual, then ran out of the library.

It was really the best gift ever. Starflight couldn't tell what he was feeling exactly, like warmth spreading in his heart.

The Nightwing librarian settled down at his desk and started reading by himself, for the first time since his accident.

After a while, he'd finished the whole entire scroll.

Starflight was thinking. Fatespeaker gave him the possibility to read, his favourite activity in the world.