TURTLEJOU

Hi guys! Here's the next chapter, turtlejou (the cutest out of the cutest). Anyway, the art isn't mine and the song (Be my forever) is from Christina Perri, feat. Ed Sherran. This one-shot takes place during the Valentine's show (see the Moonbli chapter). I hope you'll like it!

"Turtle! Come here!", Kinkajou grinned.

No no no no no, he thought. I am not going on that stage.

The crowd was chanting his name now. Turtle wanted to dig a hole in the ground and hide in it. He would rather eat a pufferfish than put a single talon on the stage.

"Awww, c'mon Turtle!", Moon said as she shoved him foward. He gripped the ground with his claws to stop them from shaking.

"Okay, fine, I'll go", he said recludantly. If it would make Kinkajou happy, then all the shame was worth it.

He walked up to the stage, and the yellow and pink Rainwing grabbed his talon to help him up.

He instantly felt better, being close to her, their wings almost brushing.

He let out a shaky breath as he realised how much dragons were watching them. Great. All his efforts to go unnoticed, reduced to nothing.

Now, what was the song they would sing? What if he didn't know the lyrics? What would the crowd of dragons think when they would realised he could not sing well?

His panicked thoughts were interrupted by the beautiful dragon beside him.

"The song Turtle and I will be singing is Be my forever!", Kinkajou yelled in her microphone.

Turtke was relieved. Still panicking, but relieved too. He knew the lyrics of that song, and sometimes he was singing it when he was alone. Turtle often imagined he was singing the words to Kinkajou, confessing his feelings in a song.

The little Rainwing pulled a ukulele from behing her wings and started playing it.

Turtle took another deep breath, then he and Kinkajou started singing in unison.

We're on top of the world
Now darling, so don't let go
Can I call you mine?
So can I call you mine now, darling
For a whole life time?
My heart finally trusts my mind
And I know somehow it's right

And, oh, we got time, yeah
So darling, just say you'll stay right by my side
And, oh, we got love, yeah
So darling, just swear you'll stand right by my side

We're on top of the world
Now darling, so don't let go
I've got something to say
You're perfect in every way
I'm gonna shout it out
I wanna tell you now
'Cause I know somehow it's right

He smiled as Kinkajou said the words. Did she meant it, or was it part of the song? He really hoped it was the first option.

And, oh, we got time, yeah
So darling, just say you'll stay right by my side
And, oh, we got love, yeah
Darling, just swear you'll stand right by my side

Be my forever
Be my forever
Be my forever
Be my forever
Be my forever
Be my forever

You're my bright blue sky
You're the sun in my eyes
Oh baby, you're my life
You're the reason why