BLACIER

Hi guys! I'm back with another ship, Blacier! Let me know what you think about it in the comments ;) I absolutly love it!! The fanart is amazing (so it's not mine). I hope you'll like this!

"A letter for Queen Glacier!", the ice-blue messenger announced.

The room was already crowded with several healers from all around the territory.

"Thank you." Glacier's daughter, Snowfall, stepped foward and grabbed the yellow enveloppe.

"From who is it?", the sick queen asked. She was so weak, now, that she couldn't even get up from the ice bed where she was lying.

"You don't need to know. I'll take care of it", Snowfall answered coldly.

It annoyed Glacier. Her daughter was standing up to her, disobeying her. She'd never done it before the sickness. Snowfall was acting like she was already queen.

"From WHO is it?", Glacier tried to roar, but it sounded more like a croak. That annoyed her too.

"My queen, please save your strenght!", one of the healer pleaded.

"Nonsense! I can still talk", she snapped. "Now, give me this letter before I get up and pull it out of your talons by myself!", she threatened.

A cough shook her, and her head fell back on the polarbear fur's pillow.

"Fine! Take it", Snowfall mumbled between her clenched teeth.

Glacier felt the paper slid in her talons, and she relaxed. From who is it? Who would write to me? Snowfall took good care in telling the whole kingdom I was very ill, when I told her to keep it quiet. Glacier sighed.

She approched the enveloppe close to her eyes. There, written in red ink, curly letters like a three years dragonet's spelled To: Queen Glacier
From: Princess Blaze

Another warmth than the fever's settled deep in Glacier's chest.

She ripped the enveloppe open with one of her claws, and pulled out the letter.

Dear Glacier,
How are the things in the Ice Kingdom? Not too cold without me? (get it? lol)

I need help with something. Last week, in the Scorpion Den, I saw three wonderful necklaces. One was silver with little saphirres on it, one was gold with rubies enchased in it, and, the eternal dillema, the last one was emeralds.

Rubies or emeralds? Anyway, I bought both. Thorn organise a ball in ten days, and I need help to pick the right necklace. Obviously, it won't be as fun since you're not there to dance with me, but it'll still be nice, a little distraction.

You were not only my ally but also my best fashion adviser. I hope you can help me with this!

I love you,

Blaze. XOXO

P-S: The silver and saphirres isn't for me, it fits well with your white scales ;)

The IceWing plunged her claws in the enveloppe. In the bottom, they brushed against something cold, metallic.

She pulled it out, and rose it in front of her eyes to take a closer look at it.