BLACIER #2

More Blacier cuz I love this ship! I hope you'll like it (even if it's super sad). Also, since they disn't described the Great Ice Cliff or a Queen's funerals in the books, I'll just describe it the way I think it works/looks like. Plus, I never went to a funeral, so I'll just guess from what people told me.

"What are YOU doing here?"

The majestic Ice Wing glared down at her.

"I am here for Queen Glacier's funerals", Blaze stared into his eyes. She wasn't afraid. No one could stop her from going to her only love's funerals.

"Why do you care?", he snarled.

Ouch. The question she was expecting. Luckily, she had prepared a lie just in case.

"I want to pay my respect to my ex ally", she declared coldly. Blaze had practiced this answer at least a hundred times.

"Oh. Okay. You're lucky I found you before you tried crossing the Great Ice Cliff. Stay here and wait for me". He flew away.

Two hours later, he came back. When he landed, Blaze spotted a silver and gold bracelet he held in his talons.

Jewels!!, she thought. No, Blaze, stop it! Not now, she scolded herself.

"Put it on. It will allow you to cross the Cliff, and keep you warm"

She clipped it around her ankle. As soon as she did, she felt warmth spread across her wings and back and tail. He was right.

He lauched himself in the air and beckoned her to do so with a twitch of his spikey tail.

They flew for about an hour before they reached a huge glacier about twenty time as tall as her.

They rose to the top of it. It was full of sharp ice spikes. Blaze shuddered. She could perfectly see herself, impaled by one of those, if the guard hadn't found her.

He walked in a small igloo built in between the spikes she hadn't noticed earlier.

When he got out, she walked up to him.

"I just wanted to, hum, thank you. You kind of saved my life, -", she realised she didn't even knew his name.

He understood her silent question. "I'm Whitewolf, sixth circle"

"Nice to meet you"

"Let's go. We should be at Queen Snowfall's palace tonight if we fly fast, and Queen Glacier's funerals are tomorrow morning"

She noticed he still called Glacier 'queen'. Interesting. Maybe some IceWings weren't fond of Snowfall.

---

Whitewolf was right, once again. They'd reached the IceWing palace late that night. After explaining why she was here, Blaze was assinged a room in the palace, as well as two grumpy bodyguards.

She woke up early that morning, when someone poked her side.

"Hi! I'm Lynx! You're Blaze, right?"

"Yeah, it's me", she mumbled, still numb with sleep.

"The funerals are in two hours. I thought you might wanted to, well, get ready. I already got Seal and Killerwhale out of the room, don't worry"