🎃_~Halloween Special~_🎃

Happy halloween everyone!!! Since halloween is one of my favorite holidays (haha candy candy CANDY) and I had plenty of ideas and no motivation, I made a few JMA headcannons. If you want to write a oneshot based off those, just credit me in the description or something :)

1. When the JMA teachers realize that the dragonets won't be able to go trick-or-treating, they organise a massive scavenger hunt that lasts the whole day. The dragonets craft their costumes in art class.

2. When Moon was a dragonet, Secretkeeper would bring her something special like a new fruit she found or a pretty flower Moon would like for Halloween. Halloween was and still is Moon's favorite holiday because of that.

3. Qibli never celebrated Halloween before he met Thorn because of his horrible family, so he was surprised when she gave him a few coins on Halloween and told him to buy as much candy as he wanted.

4. Tamarin is an excellent cook. She's well know at school for her delicious pumpkin pies and her butternut squash soup.

5. Kinkajou is The costume master. The students go to her if they don't have any idea for one and she comes up with the coolest, creepiest and craziest ideas.

6. Winter pretends it's boring, but he still let Kinkajou make him a costume, and he actually wears it. The Jade Winglet knows he secretly likes it.

7. Fatespeaker and Sunny decorate the school with the help of the Halloween clib they founded and they organize pumpkin-carving activities.

8. Tsunami and Peril worked together to create a haunted house once, but it scared the students so badly that they never did another one again. But they will remember Turtle's face when he saw Tsunami dressed as Scarlet forever.

9. There's a different theme/activity per day during the week of Halloween. For example, the Jumpscare day, the Orange and Black day, the Candy day, the Ghost day, etc.

10. Clay organises the scavenger hunt, and he always buys way too much candy so he ends up either eating it himself or giving it to his students.

11. Starflight organised an escape room that was basically impossible, and the only Winglet that won was the Jade Winglet (thanks to Qibli).

12. Anemone absolutely loves to scare Turtle, wether it's by telling spooky stories or by pranking him (with Tamarin's help).

13. On Halloween, Clay and Marsh got a box of chocolates from Umber and Sora. Qibli got one too.

14. The school's RainWings organise a costume competition, and they're the judges. They also change their scales every day of the week to look like other tribes and confuse everyone when they don't just camouflage and freak out the teachers.

BONUS: 15. Pyrrhia historians are unsure of where Halloween started. Some think it appeared in the NightWing tribe first, while others are convinced it started in the SkyWing tribe.