Opposites

[Third POV]

Y/N was excited to be starting school at a new high school, she didn't like that it was the middle of the year but she knew she'd make friends or at least, she would try. She stood next to a group of three people, a girl with orange/red hair, a boy with mahogany colored hair, and a boy with a darker complexion. She stood closest to the boy with mahogany colored hair, the other students scooted a way, even his friends moved away.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Um what are they all doing?" You asked the boy.

"Oh they're stepping away from me because of Murphy's Law" he says.

"Basically everything that can go wrong will go wrong" says the Orange/red haired girl.

"And cue the giant sewage pipe" the darker skined boy said, but nothing came.

"Um you all sound crazy" you replied.

"Sorry I'm bad at first impressions, I'm Milo, Milo Murphy" he holds out a hand as a giant pipe rolls down the street. Everyone stepped away again.

"Well there's the pipe" the red head says.

"Um" you watched the pipe go by 'we're not going to say anything about L/N's law yet' you thought before putting your hand in his "F/N L/N but you can call me Y/N"

"I'm Zach" Zach chimes in from behind.

"And I'm Melissa" the girl speaks. 

"It's nice to meet you all" you say as the bus pulls up, you all get on. No one sitting next to Milo. "Mind if I sit here?" You ask him.

"You're brave" he says, smiling "I think we'll be great friends" you smile in return. You sit down as the bus starts moving. Milo stares out the window, waving to pistachio sellers as they pass.

"Whose that?" You ask him.

"Oh that was my friend Dakota" he explains.

"Cool" you replied as everyone exited the bus. "Wait what is the Murphy Law, I mean I get it's like everything that can go wrong will but"

"Milo is what we call the J-word" Melissa says.

"The J-word?" You ask.

"Jinx" Zach says simply. You don't say anything, just follow them to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

"Why are we going to the music room?" You ask as you followed them in the hall.

"Were in a band" Milo says "the just getting starteds" you raise an eyebrow.

"You can watch if you want" Mort says, pulling out his drum sticks as Melissa opens the door.

"Yeah just be quiet" Zach says, "we need to focus"

You listened as they played, when they stoped it hit you.

"Hey You're Zach from the LumberZachs" you smile at him. He looks at you

"Oh so you're a fan?" He asks.

"Yeah, I loved your song chop away at my heart" you smile "all Max did was change chop to saw"

"I know!" Zach says.

"I'll always love the original one though" you smile "so chop, chop, chop, chop away at my heart!" You sang. You watched Zack look at Melissa, Milo, and Mort, they whispered before looking back at you.

"You're in the band" Mort says.

"Lead singer" Milo adds.

"Alright you can go to Milo's house later today and work through the song with him" Zach says "and I want perfection Milo" Zach glared at Milo. Before the bell rings.