Book 4 Announcement

Okay, guys, so from the few replies I've got, it seems y'all want Book 4 out and for me to do the short story after Book 4 is complete, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do!

So, Book 4 of the To Be A Runner series is called To Be A Hero. The first chapter of it should be posted within the next few days so be on the lookout.

Also, just so you know, this book will not be as long as To Be A Killer. To Be A Killer is the longest book in this series. So, now y'all don't have to worry about another 89 chapter book! Haha.

Now, as promised, here are some random facts about the characters just to make you guys smile.
Some of these are things you can learn if you remember some of the chapters well enough. But these things are easily forgotten. Others are just cute things that aren't really talked about.

But I won't tell which is which.

1: Five's middle name is Elizabeth. Her first name starts with Cal...

2: Sam is four and a half years older than Five.

3: Five is just over three and a half years older than Milo. She's ten years older than Penelope.

4: Simon Lauchlan, Runner Three, was abused by his grandmother as a child.

5: Moonchild truly loved Five, but in a very toxic way.

6: Five lived in Arkansas before the apocalypse. Maxine was from Chicago.
Because of this their accents are different and they often try to mock each other by mimicking their accents.

7: Five can sing very well.

8: Sam cannot, and Five doesn't have the heart to tell him.

9: Sam has a younger sister.

10: Janine speaks at least five different languages.

11: There is a statue of Sarah Smith in Abel. It is a memorial to her sacrifice.

12: While she'll never admit it, Five does have a favorite child.

13: Sam has tried to ask Five to dance with him on two different occasions, but both times he was interrupted.

14: Five's fear of heights was there before the helicopter crash, but the crash made her fear much worse.

15: Five still has no idea all of what Van Ark's treatments did to her.

16: Simon never figured out all of what Van Ark's treatments did to him.

17: Janine sometimes finds herself wishing Five had been the traitor instead of Simon.

18: By definition, Five is a mass murderer because of what she did to Comansys.

19: Five never said Wesley was bitten. She said he was infected. She never said it was with the zombie virus.

20: Five is still presumed to be engaged to Phil.