Chap One and Prologue

Prolouge

Thomas looked around in the box, breathing heavily. "Where am I?!"

A girl with black hair and bright green eyes appeared in his view, his eyes landing on her immediately.

"Welcome Greenie." Jay smirked. In that moment, everything was about to change.

Chapter One: The New Greenie

It was a normal day for all the Gladers. They were expecting a visit from The Box today so everyone had gathered around the mechanical elevator as it started to rumble, the siren going off. Thomas had woken up in the box just only minutes ago. He stared up at the ceiling as it came closer, preparing himself for the hard impact that never came. After The Box arrived, Gally opened the doors and jumped down into the square space. Now this is probably where the prolouge steps in for all you readers.

Thomas looked around in the box, breathing heavily. "Where am I?!"

A girl with black hair and bright green eyes appeared in his view, his eyes landing on her immediately into Thomas' view, blocking the sunlight.

"Welcome Greenie." Jay smirked and the boys laughed as he was tossed up, falling face down to the ground. He stood up with a start, overwhelmed by everything. Thomas started to sprint away as they continued to holler and hoot. "We got a runner!" Jay yelled with a laugh.

But no sooner that he got only a few yards away, he tripped and fell right on his face. The boys cheered, laughing and went over to him as he staggers back up to his feet.

There was a new Greenie in the Glade, and he would bring heaps of trouble with him.