Chapter Fifteen

So recap, WintersImmortal and her character Aleksandra won! They'll be one of the main keys for this plot. Enjoy!

About a week had gone by and it had seemed like Thomas and Jay were head over heels for each other.

The Gladers rushed over to the box as the beeping sound warned them of its arrival. Gally opened it as they all crowded around to see a girl with red hair on the ground.

Jay jumped down to the box and took a slip of paper while the other boys murmured. "What does it say?" Thomas asked curiously.

"It says that she's the last one....ever.." Jay jumped back a bit as the girl opened her eyes. "Thomas?" She said before passing out.

Jealousy enveloped Jay. How did he know her? Did they have a thing before all this?! Winston came and picked the girl up as Newt gathered supplies.

Jay jumped out of the box and went towards Thomas. "Do you know her?" She asked casually, though she was boiling with fury inside.

"No. And don't get jealous darling. You know that I'll only ever be yours." He said cheesily as she chuckled, punching his shoulder playfully.

They joked around and sat down on the ground near the oak tree. Newt watched them wistfully but kept organizing supplies.

He had left her alone, their friendship slowly but surely building up again. Thomas still had a small grudge against him ever since he found out.

~FLASHBACK~

Newt entered the shack, sitting against the wall. It had only been a week ever since Thomas and Jay got together and it pained him. "I wish Jay could look at me like that..." He sighed and pursed his lips. Thomas soon entered the shack, mad.

"Newt, is it true? Do you like Jay?" He asked tensely as he watched the blonde boy. "I used to...but she looks happier with you." Thomas opened his mouth to say something but shook his head, walking out of the shack.

Pain washed over Newt when he saw Thomas greet her with a kiss. As if he was showing off. But he had to remember. He has to keep her with him and happy. For her.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Alby went over to ask how the new girl was doing and Winston shook his head. "She hasn't woken up yet. But I'll tell you if she does." He replied. Alby nodded and walked away.

Jay, Thomas,Newt, and the new girl would soon cause problems way out of their range.