Short A/N and Chapter Eleven

Alright guys, I'm going to put up the cast list but I need help. For Jay's model, I'm thinking of Katherine from tvd or megan Fox. Pick which one beloww! For the contest, the winner will also have small sneak peeks of each chapter every once in a while.Now onto the story!~Ella

"Enough!" Newt yelled, calming down the crowd of Gladers. "Thomas will start running tomorrow. But, for the rest of the day he'll be in the pen."

Some Gladers nodded in agreement while others looked like they where about to say something. "Jay will train Thomas for his running starting tomorrow."

Jay nodded, flashing Thomas a smile which he returned. she felt her heart flutter a bit at the action and mentally cursed herself for acting that way.

The meeting was dismissed as Jay and Thomas walked to the pen. "So you're my trainer huh?" Thomas asked playfully. "Mhm." Jay chuckled as Thomas nudged her softly.

Jay opens the pen, letting Thomas in and closing it behind him. "But for now, you're caged." She smirked and Thomas stared at her as he bit the inside of his cheek.

Thomas rolled his eyes playfully and smirked as he watched her bite her lip and slowly peel away from the pen.

They couldn't help to feel this way towards each other. They had a connection. It made them both think about if they've met before any of this happened.

As Jay retreated towards the homestead, Thomas left out a soft sigh. He felt like a girl but he didn't care. He was admitting it.

Thomas had feelings for Jay.

As he finally processed that into his brain, he looked up at the disappearing figure of Jay. He'd protect her from those creators.

Thomas didn't want anything happening to her. But as he thought more and more about Jay, he thought about Newt.

Why was he being overly friendly with her? Did he....like her?! The thought already had Thomas fuming in anger.

He shook his head, deciding that he'd think more about it tomorrow.

And so, like every single night he had been in the Glade, he fell asleep and only thought of one person.

She was black haired, green eyed and had sweet smile.

And her name was Jay.