Chapter Twelve

And Jay's model will be Katheerinee!! Do you guys like the story? :3 ~E

The next morning, Jay let Thomas out of the pen with a smirk. "Had fun Greenie?" She grinned as Thomas nudged her, chuckling.

"Be nice." Thomas laughed and Jay joined in. "No." Jay crosses her arms. Thomas smirks and gets closer to her.

"Then I'll make you." He leaned down and..................... picked her up over his shoulder, making her laugh. [] How many of you thought he was gonna kiss her 😂[]

Jay yelped a bit and kept laughing. "Thomas! Put me down! we have to start training." She hit his back, groaning.

[] little #Tay moment for y'all []

Thomas set Jay down as he roared with laughter, his hands on her waist and her hands on his shoulders.

They momentarily stopped laughing, looking into each others eyes. "Thomas I...erm...well I-" she was cut off as Minho ran across the field.

"C'mon shuckfaces it's time to do some running!" He yelled, making the pair look over at him. They reluctantly let go of each other, Jay sighing mentally.

She was just about to tell him how she felt about him. But she'll have to tell that tale another time. They ran towards Minho and put on their gear.

The trio started to jog into the maze until a familiar clanking sound stopped them in their tracks. "A Griever? In broad daylight!?" Jay hisses as they all press against the wall, making Thomas and Jay remind themselves of the moment at the maze.

The thought made her blush as she mentally scolded herself. But there was no time for any thinking. The Griever had found them. They immediately bolted deeper into the maze with Minho in the lead.

Thomas ran behind Jay as they twisted corners until they reach a closing wall. "Through there!" Minho yelled and dove through the aperture.

Jay followed suit until Thomas had an idea. "Hey! Bucket of metal!". The Griever roared in response and charged for him. Thomas dove through the hole as well as it closes, crushing the Griever.

They all pant heavily as Minho stares at Thomas incredulously.

"You just killed a Griever."

Teehee. Who thought he was gonna kisss her! MUAHAHAHAH. Comment if you want #Tay or #Jewt in the next chapter. ~Ella