Peter's Internship Pt.2

Jeff the intern was very proud to tell the class that he was taking them to the Avengers training room. Peter was silently hoping the Avengers weren't going to be in there but, he unfortunately was not that lucky. In the training room were Nat, Cap, and Clint. Clint was shooting his arrows at various targets while Nat and Cap were doing hand to hand combat. Everyone was starstruck including Ned.

The Avengers didn't notice them at first and Cap accidentally knocked into Clint while he and Nat were fighting causing Clint to let go of his bow sending an arrow straight for Peter. Peter's spider sense went off and he immediately caught the arrow that was about to go straight into his chest. Peter didn't even realize what had just happened while his classmates were just staring at him wide-eyed. Clint and the others quickly ran over to him and started apologizing.

Flash took this as an opportunity to ask the Avengers if they actually knew Penis Parker. Cap and the others immediately grew furious and Flash shrank back a little.

Cap was the first to speak, "Of course we know PETER Parker, he's Tony's personal intern and we hang out a lot".

Clint and Nat nodded in agreement. Peter hid behind Ned and put his hood back up not liking all the attention he was getting and the Avengers noticed and quickly changed the subject and asked if anyone wanted to try and train with them. No one volunteered so Cap called out Flash.

Flash was shaking with fear and Peter was hoping they wouldn't do anything drastic. Luckily for Flash their teacher didn't think it was a good idea and they moved on with their tour. Peter stayed back and told Ned he'd meet up with them. Cap was still mad about Flash along with Clint and Nat.

"You know Peter if you are being bullied you should tell someone." Cap stated. 

Peter sighed and looked down, "He's mainly just teases me sometimes and I uh.. rather he pick on me than someone else".

Nat then spoke up, "Even though that's pretty noble of you Peter, no one should ever be bullied. Also, just to warn you Tony has been watching the security cameras and is extremely mad at Flash for bullying you and you may or may not be seeing him later."

And with that they left Peter who was completely horrified at what Tony might do and proceeded to make his way back to his group.