The Surprise Trip

Whazzzup peeps! Jeff is back at it again with the next chapter!!

Peter and Ned were sat on Peter's bedroom floor trying to finish building the LEGO Death Star. They had went straight to Peter's apartment right after school. They planned a sleepover to celebrate their teachers announcement.

In class, the teacher announced how their class is going on a surprise field trip tomorrow. Everyone, including Peter and Ned, were beyond excited to be able to miss a whole day of school and go on a trip. Plus Peter remembered how he was also going to Stark Tower tomorrow to hangout with Mr.Stark and now he couldn't wait to be able to tell Mr.Stark all about his trip.

Ned and Peter finished building the LEGO Death Star, ate dinner, and went to bed.

Time jump brought to you by Sherlock Holmes

Ned and Peter woke up eager to start the day. They got ready and headed out the door to make their way to school.

Once they arrived the teacher took attendance and the class boarded the bus and were sent on their way.

Everyone was bombarding the teacher with questions on where they were going. After being pestered with questions the teacher finally caved,

"Alright students I'll tell you. We are going to.....Stark Tower!"

The bus erupted with cheers from everyone except Peter. Peter just groaned and placed his head in his hands.

Ned nudged Peter, "Peter why are you so glum? You can finally show up Flash on how you actually know Tony Stark!"

Peter looked at Ned, "Ned you know I've never cared what Flash believes and what if somehow my secret identity is revealed or something goes wrong. I don't know maybe I'm just overthinking."

"I think you're being overly worried. Let's just enjoy our tour and we can even hang in the back just incase," Ned stated.

Peter gave Ned a small smile, "Okay maybe you're right."

Ah yes another time jump but this one is brought to you by John Watson

They arrived to the tower after a 20 minute bus ride. They exited the bus and made their way to the entrance to find there tour guide. However right before Peter entered he was interrupted by Flash,

"Hey Puny Parker I bet you can't wait to see you buddy Tony Stark! Oh wait he doesn't even know you exist."

Flash shoved Peter to the ground and then rejoined his buddies. Ned helped Peter up,

"You alright Peter?" Ned asked.

Peter nodded and they went over to join the rest of their class by the tour guide.

"Good morning Midtown I am your tour guide for today! My name is Irene and we will be exploring the tower shortly but first, I need to pass out your badges. These badges are only usable while your are in the tower. Once you leave they will be deactivated."

Irene began handing out badges while Peter grabbed his from his bag knowing how Happy doesn't allow someone to have two badges. When Irene got to Peter she smiled and skipped over him knowing he had his own badge. When Irene was done handing out badges she ushered for the class to go through the scanner and scan their badge.

One by one students went through and FRIDAY would say "Level 1: Guest" every time. Everyone had now gone through except Peter. Peter walked through the scanner and scanned his badge and FRIDAY announced Peter, "Peter Parker Level:10. Welcome back Peter Mr.Stark has been notified of your arrival."

Peter looked at the ceiling, "Good Morning FRIDAY thank you."

Peter rejoined his class who all looked like their jaws hit the floor, aside from Ned and Irene. Flash looked particularly angry but before he could muster up anything Irene gained back everyone's attention and started the tour.