Fieldtrip Pt.2

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

As Peter and Ned took their seats on the bus, Flash took this an opportunity to open his big mouth,

"Wow Parker I am surprised to see you here. I thought for sure you would have chickened out knowing how we all are about to see your lie explode right in your face!"

Peter rolled his eyes, "Flash for the millionth time I'm not lying."

Flash scowled, "Yeah whatever Penis we'll see."

——— Time Skip brought to you by Loki———

They finally arrived at Stark Tower and so they exited the bus and made their way inside. Upon entering they met up with their tour guide,

"Good morning Midtown! My name is Wade and I will be your tour guide."

Peter's eyes were about to bulge out of his head when he saw Wade. All Peter could think about was why the frick frack was Wade giving their tour. Wade met Peter's eyes and smirked.

The class was studying Wade and a few looked like they knew who he was but weren't too sure. So obviously one kid had to ask if he was Deadpool. Wade gave a simple nod and that sent the class through a rollercoaster of emotions. Some kids were excited over the fact that they were in the presence of a  mercenary, others looked frightened and were whispering about whether or not Wade was there to kill them. Peter found it amusing.

While Wade was give a speech about the rules of Stark tower Ned was blabbering about how cool it was to finally meet Deadpool, giving Peter a headache.

Peter turned to Ned, "Ned I've literally introduced you to every avenger and Wade before."

"True but that doesn't make it any less cool seeing them again." Said Ned.

Peter laughed causing Wade to look over at him and smile. Peter blushed and looked down while Ned playfully hit his arm and whispered an aw.

Wade's speech was finally over and he started handing out badges to everyone except Peter, since he doesn't need one because FRIDAY recognizes him. Flash noticed Peter's lack of a badge and questioned Wade about.

Wade replied, "Peter doesn't need a badge because he's an intern here and Tony's AI recognizes him."

Peter's whole class looked shocked that Peter wasn't lying about his internship. Flash looked shocked then angry and looked like he was about to walk up to him until Wade told everyone to scan their badges and walk through the scanner.

Flash pushed his way up to the front of the line and scanned his badge, "Eugene Thompson level 1: Guest."

Everyone's greeting was the same and after Ned walked through it was Peter's turn, "Peter Parker level: 10 classified. Welcome back Peter! I have alerted boss of your arrival."

Peter turned red, "Oh uh thank you FRI."

"You're welcome Peter. Enjoy your day!" Replied FRIDAY.

Peter joined Ned and tried his best to ignore everyone's stares and whispers while Wade started the tour.

While they were touring a lab a loud explosion went off. Several students screamed while Peter covered his ears. Wade told everyone to calm down as it was only a lab accident and he snuck a worried glance at Peter.