The Field Trip That Changed Everything Pt.✌🏻

Hey..... how y'all doing. Sorry for the long wait but a vacuum fell on my head which resulted in me getting a concussion. It kinda hurted me tho. Also no ones guessed my real name yet 🧐.

Anyways here's part ✌🏻

After leaving Harley in the lab, Peter swung all the way back to his apartment. He instantly regretted telling Harley about Flash's bullying. He was sure Harley would never talk to him again.

To take his mind off the situation, he decided to go out patrolling. At least when he's patrolling he doesn't feel pathetic.

His patrol went pretty smoothly and soon enough he had to head home or else he would get a lecture from May. Peter made his way home and went to bed dreading tomorrow's field trip.

Don't mind me just a majestic time jump making another appearance.

Peter woke up with a groan the moment he heard his alarm go off. He was dreading having to see Harley after what happened. However, he got ready for school as usual and swung to school.

When he arrived, he noticed all the students standing around waiting to board the buses. He searched for Ned and made his way over to him.

"Hey Ned," Peter greeted.

"Hey Peter are you excited for the surprise trip? I wonder where we're going." Said Ned.

Peter scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah about that...I found out the trip is actually to the tower."

Neds eyes widened, "No way! This is going to be awesome!"

Peter sighed, "No Ned it's not. You know no one believes me about my internship and with Flash being here this trip is going to be awful. Not to mention I told Harley about the bullying and now he probably thinks I'm pathetic."

"You told Harley about Flash?!" Ned questioned.

"Yeah and now I'm planning on avoiding him as much as possible." Peter stated.

"Why?" Ned pestered.

"I'm just scared that he won't want to talk to me anymore. I'm sure he doesn't want to be associated with pathetic Peter Parker." Peter exclaimed.

Ned looked at Peter quizzically, "Did you hit your head on patrol or something?"

Peter raised an eyebrow, "Uh no why?"

"Cause I'm just wondering how the heck you think you're pathetic when you're literally a super hero who saves people on a daily basis. Not to mention you helped saved the world. Also, you literally let Flash bully you just so he won't bully anyone else. If you're pathetic then I'm the Queen of England." Ned stated with confidence.

Peter laughed, "I didn't know you were the Queen of England Ned."

Ned punched Peter in the arm, "Shut up Peter I'm being serious."

Peter rubbed his arm, "I know Ned and I really appreciate it. Maybe you're right, maybe I should just go and talk to Harley."

Ned smiled in satisfaction, "Yeah I'm usually right."

Ned and Peter searched the crowd of students hoping to spot Harley. Peter wasn't having much luck finding him. However, Ned did.

Ned grabbed Peters arm the moment he spotted Harley, "Look Peter there's Harley! He's over there taking to.....oh."

Peter frowned when Ned trailed off. He then looked in the direction Ned pointed to. He froze when he saw him.

Harley was talking and laughing with Flash.

Peter felt like his heart was smashed into a billion pieces.

Peter shaked Neds arm off just as the teacher was calling for the students to start boarding the buses.

"I guess I was right Ned. I was stupid to think Harley would ever want to be around me. I'm just pathetic Peter Parker." Peter said sadly while walking towards the buses.

Word count: 670

So I decided to make this into three parts just to annoy y'all 😊. I'm just kidding like I said earlier I had/have a concussion that I'm getting over so I really can't stare at a screen for a long time.

Haha take a shot every time the word "pathetic"  is said.

Today's Question: Favorite ice cream flavor?
I actually don't like ice cream (cue the comments)