The Field Trip That Went Horribly Wrong Pt.2

They made their way off the bus and everyone, aside from Peter of course, was staring at the building in awe.The group made their way toward the entrance and met up with their tour guide.

 "Hello everyone my name is Jeff and I will be showing you around today". Jeff greeted.

Luckily for Peter he's never met Jeff so Mr. Stark shouldn't figure out he was here.

Everything was going smoothly and Peter was actually starting to enjoy himself. FRIDAY announced him as a guest without his usual level 10 clearance and they have been touring some labs. They even got to see Tony Stark's personal lab which everyone was freaking out over besides Peter, who works with Mr. Stark in his lab all the time.

They ate lunch and Flash only bothered him a couple of times. So everything was going good for Peter up until Jeff announced they were going to go have a Q and A with Tony Stark and all of the Avengers.

Peter didn't know the Avengers were even going to all be here today and he was on the verge of having a panic attack until Ned nudged him and helped him calm down.

They all piled into the room and Peter stayed in the very back near the door just in case. So far the Avengers and Mr. Stark didn't even notice him, as they were busy answering everyone's questions about:

"What happened with the accords?"

"Who is Spider-Man?"

"Is Thor single?"

It all became a bit too much so Peter just decided to tune everyone out. Then without warning his spider sense started going off but he couldn't quite tell where the danger was. He heard Flash talking but he didn't really hear what he asked because just when Peter was about to turn around a hand clamped over his mouth. Apparently Flash had asked if he knew a student in his class named Peter Parker and the Avengers lit up and said of course they knew Peter where is he.

Then the man who had his hand over Peter's mouth walked out from behind the door with Peter. Immediately all the avengers were alert and ready to attack.

Tony was the first to speak,  "Let Peter go or we'll be forced to take action."

"You move one step and I'll shoot him." The man threatened.

His whole class watched in horror as Peter was being held at gun point. Ned was shaking with fear for his friend. Peter was feeling very conflicted, did he want to wait and see if the avengers could help him on their own or, try to take the man down on his own and reveal to his class that he's Spider-Man.

DUN DUN DUNNNN....

Should I continue this or no like can I even write good I don't even know so please let me know if I should continue this. Please and thanks bye