Happy Birthday Kid Pt. ✌🏻

You know how Wattpad sometimes opens up a story you read. Well it did that and I started reading it and was like hmm this seems a little familiar have I read this before and then I realized I was reading my own book smh 🤦‍♀️

Also sorry I know I said I'd have this up last week but ya know school.

Peter woke up on Friday morning to his alarm going off. He groaned and rolled over to turn it off. He rubbed his eyes, sat up, and checked his phone.

He had 2 text messages from Ned and Mj wishing him a happy birthday.

Oh yeah Peter thought it's my birthday I really have to stop forgetting that.

Peter got out of bed and started getting ready for the trip to Stark Tower. He made his way into the kitchen and found a muffin on the table with a note from May that read:

Happy Birthday Peter, I larb you!

Peter smiled, ate the muffin, and made his way to school.

Hello this is a time jump brought to you by Stiles Stilinski

Peter arrived at the school and made his way over to Ned and Mj.

When Ned saw him he ran over and the two did their handshake.

Then Ned pulled a present out of his backpack, "Happy Birthday Peter! Here is your gift"

Peter took the present and opened it. It was a new LEGO Star Wars set.

"Wow Ned thank you so much dude! We can build it together."

Before Ned could say anything MJ popped in out of nowhere.

"Alright loser here is your gift from me."

Peter blushed, "Oh u-uh thank you MJ but you didn't have to get me anything."

Peter opened the present and it was a drawing of him, MJ, and Ned.

Peter stared in amazement, "This is- wow this is amazing MJ thank you so much!"

Mj blushed a little but kept a straight face, "It was nothing don't mention it. Seriously though don't mention it to anyone."

Peter was about to say something but was interrupted by the teacher telling everyone to get into the buses.

Ned and Peter sat in a seat together and talked about when they were going to build Peters new LEGO set while MJ sat alone with her nose in a book.

Time jump brought to you by Coach Finstock but he likes to be called cupcake 🧁

Peter and his class arrived at the tower 20 minutes later.

The students all exited the bus but right before Peter could exit Flash pulled him back.

"Hey Penis it's now or never to finally admit you've been lying about having an internship."

Peter sighed, "For the last time Flash I'm not lying."

Peter exited the bus before Flash could say anything else and made his way over to Ned and MJ.

Ned nudged him, "What was that all about?"

Peter shrugged his shoulders, "Oh you know Flash being Flash and trying to get me to confess about lying about my internship."

"He's just jealous he'll never be smart enough to ever work in Stark Tower." piped Ned

Peter just shrugged and they made their way over to their tour guide who had just walked in.