The Field Trip That Changed Everything Pt.3️⃣

Alright lads I'm trying something different. Normally I write in third person pov but today it shall be in the first person.

Harley's POV:

After Peter ran out of the lab, and I told the old man I was going to kill Flash, I started brainstorming on how exactly I was going to plan Flash's downfall.

I knew it couldn't be too harsh because Peter wouldn't want that (he's too much of a cinnamon roll).

So that left me with just plan old humiliation. I suppose I could work with that.

Time skip brought to you by Arthur Pendragon after he was just called a dollop head.

I had just made it to school and was looking around for Peter when Flash found me first,

"Hey what's up Keener you ready for the trip?" Flash asked.

I forced a smile, "Yeah and thanks man for the heads up about the destination."

I know what you're thinking, why am I even talking with him after finding out he bullies Peter. Well, I figured if I ignored him he'd know something was up and I want to make sure he's caught off guard.

I forced myself to make civil conversation with him and even went as far as forcing a laugh.

I thanked the gods when the teacher announced we could finally board the buses and I could stop talking to Flash. I wanted to rip his head off the whole time if you were wondering.

As I was walking to the buses, I noticed Peter and Ned talking. I frowned at Peter's solemn face. Hopefully I'm going to be able to cheer him up when we get to the tower.

Time jump brought to you by Sir Gawain

Surprisingly, I was able to get a seat all to myself. I noticed Peter and Ned sit together and thankfully Flash sat with one of his friends.

I was relieved when no one sat next to me because that meant I wouldn't have to talk to anyone and I could go over my plan in my head.

This is my plan:
1. Tell FRIDAY to include that Peter is Tony's personal intern when he goes through the scanner.

That step was done. I asked her to do it before I left.

2. Have the tour guide show Peter's lab.

That was also done. I just harassed the tour guide until they agreed.

Now I know these steps are not particularly humiliating to Flash but, it does prove that Peter does have an internship. Plus the last step is where Flash will actually die of humiliation.

3. Have Natasha conveniently be in the training room and ask if anyone wants to spar.

Obviously Flash prides himself on being the best of the best so I know he will volunteer. Then Natasha will humiliate him on the mat and if he happens to receive a few bruises from it then I will have no regrets. (No ragrets)

If you don't like my plan well leave me alone I only had a night to come up with it.

Time skip brought to you by Jeff's heartbreak because One Direction never announced they were getting back together. 😭