Chapter 14

"Sally?! Sally, open the door!" Cywren yelled.

"Cywren?! Where am I? How'd I get here?"

"I don't know, Sally! Just open the door!"

"How? It was locked when I came!"

"Jordan!" She knew he'd have a key. It was his room after all.

Isaac, Cierra, Jordan and Bethany ran up the stairs, "What is it?" Jordan said.

"Hello? Who're they? Can you hurry up please?" Sally yelled.

"Sally?" Isaac said.

"So your stupid game doesn't have my voice, but still has Sally's!" Cywren grumbled, "Jordan, could you unlock your door please?"

"I lost the key ages ago. I can't lock it. I can go get your bobby pins though. They're in your room, right?"

Cywren nodded and Jordan went off to her room.

"Cywren, where are we? It looks old, but new. What is this place, and who's Jordan?"

"Long story. Don't worry, Sally. We'll get you out soon." She grinned, "It's not like you were ever in a hurry anyway."

"Hey!"

Isaac laughed, "I remember that episode Jordan made just before you came, Cywren. Sally made you go all the way to one end of the ship and back!"

"I know... And Jordan was just like, seriously? And Timebomb was like, I see what you mean by Sally being annoying. And I was just there, really fed up."

"I can hear you, you know. And who're you and how'd you know about that?"

"I'm Isaac, Jordan's brother."

"Is there anyone else I should know about?"

"Yes, actually, but first Cywren needs to pick this lock." Jordan had gotten the bobby pins. Using them she was able to pick the lock.

"You do realise it'll never lock again, right?" Cywren said when she opened the door. Sally suddenly rushed into her and gave her a hug. All things considered, she was still just a twelve year old girl.

Cywren was surprised for a moment before hugging back. "Who cares about the door?" Jordan said.

"Cywren? Who're they, and where are we? At least when I was abducted I had some notice that I was. This just happened..."

"Sally, I'd like you to meet Venturian, you know the guy in my head?" Cywren gestured towards him.

"You told her about that?"

"Sure I did! And this is Isaac, Bethany and Cierra, his brother and sisters. And this," She motioned around her, "is their world."

"What happened? You do know, right?"

"Basically, you were probably pulled through a crack between our worlds. Sorry about that, it was me. I widened the crack that was already there using some machine I found while I was in the basement. I'm guessing there was already a crack there, since I could hear Jordan."

She nodded slowly, before looking at Cywren, "What? Sorry, but I don't get a word of that."

"Oh God, she's more annoying in the flesh..." Cierra said.

"I'll get her a room," Isaac volunteered, "There's an inflatable mattress in the cupboard."

Jordan nodded, "You go sort that out. Bethany, you can get her some food and Cierra can help, I'm showing the newbie around this time!"

_____________________________

Hey guys! Naomi here!

Zis chapter is dedicated to ze one and ze only @Alba8538! I want to thank her for not judging me when I thought she would! :D

Thank you for being a great friend!

Everyone go follow her and read her book NOW or no more chapters.

...

...

...

...

Are you done?

No?

Then go.

I'm waiting.

Hurry up!

Well done! Have a cookie (::) :D

On a completely different note:

2K READS!!

:D :D

Before you ask.

YES!

There WILL be an extra for 2k reads! But not for 3k if I ever get there ;)

GO READ TRUST YOUR FRIENDS BY @ALBA8538!

ITS AN AMAZING BOOK!

GO.

Hope your day's as cool as breaking ze games!

Naomi xxx