Epilouge

Please read everything in bold in the Authors Note at the bottom.

Quasar sat up suddenly. One moment the dog was in the Wasteland, defending his friends from a Radscorpion, next he was here, in the back of a moving vehicle. Suddenly there was a voice from the drivers seat.

"It's some old mansion, sir. I think it's a level 3."

"Okay... Any backstory?"

"Well there used to be a crazy inhabitant who lived there with her daughter. I think the daughter still lives there, actually. She's the one who rang up."

Quasar tilted his head to the side. They weren't Timebomb, Sarah, Copper and Bryan...

*Five days later*

Cierra sat up suddenly. She was in a treehouse. She breathed heavily. Where was she? She wasn't meant to be teleported anywhere! Oh Gosh...

For some reason the treehouse seemed familiar. Then she looked out side and her mouth hung open.

"Can I make the howse pwetty mama?"

"Yes, honey. If you want!"

"Yay!"

"Then I can go make you some waffles."

"WAFFLES!"

***

The murderer had no idea what to do with the two unconscious people in front of him. He wished he could kill them, but he couldn't bring himself to. That'd never happened before! What was wrong with him?!

One of the guys, the one in a blue hoodie, groaned and sat up. He looked around and saw the bloodied person in front of him, "No. No. No. No. No-"

"Shut up!" He commanded, and the guy immediately went silent. Now what to do...?

***

Isaac shivered. He only had on a short sleeved black t-shirt with a rubiks cube on it. He didn't know where he'd got it from, but he didn't exactly have an extra jumper packed just in case.

He suddenly noticed he was sitting in green mist. He stood suddenly. Looking around, there was only more mist. That plus the fog made it almost impossible to see.

He made out a figure within the fog. He seemed to be wearing a cowboy hat.

***

Sally shivered. Where was she? This wasn't the wasteland...! She tried to get up, but got a massive headache. Well she'd just have to stay put then, wouldn't she?

She noticed several people beside her. One woman and...

Sally screamed.

"Hello?" A British voice shouted out from somewhere.

Sally backed against the wall, "It's...it's a S...Super Mutant!"

***

Sarah regained consciousness suddenly, but she kept her eyes closed. Her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were roped against the floor. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was the spaceship...

"Whoo hoo! It's a Mario!"

She frowned. Mario?

"Now, Mario. You don't want to scare her." A woman's voice said.

"Can't I just freeze his mouth?" She heard another woman's voice, "It's all he says and it's gets annoying..."

Something screamed.

"No, Elsa. That'd be mean." The voice sighed, "And if you stuff her in a suit, Bonnie..."

"How're you able to understand those things? All they do is squeal..."

"It's kids' screaming. Not squeals."

"Even so..."

They kept on rambling. Sarah felt a hand touch hers. Seems as if she wasn't the only one here...

***

Cywren examined the doors on her right and left. Both were firmly shut. She saw two buttons for each of them. One was labeled 'door' and one 'light'. Logically, she pressed light first. For the first time in her life, she was utterly terrified.

She certainly didn't want to eat like it read on the bib of the yellow robot peeking through the window.

___________________________________

Hey guys, Naomi here!

Oh yeah, here's the sequel! It shall be called Magic of the Created Lands and will be out in just a few days!! On Wednesday to be exact!!

I wanna ask you guys something, though. It's an idea I have.

Because everyone's in different places, I was thinking. If you comment on each chapter who you want to see next, I'll write a chapter for them!

For example, the first chapter will be about Isaac. If lots of people comment 'Cywren', I will write a chapter about where she is (the pizzeria). Also, if you want to know where a character is, like Timebomb, comment 'Timebomb' and I'll do a chapter on him!

What do you guys think of the new Timebomb? In my opinion, he's not really Timebomb, more like Timebomb's non-identical twin. Down with Cytwin. Up with Cybomb!

Hope you like this idea! And I hope your day's as cool as Mary the Marionette ((s)he's my second favourite after Foxy :D)

Recommended book of the day: The Demons Inside Them by @epiccuttie8300. If you're reading this, please write more!!

Naomi xxx