Chapter 15

Jordan and Cywren took Sally round until they finally came to Cywren's room.

"You'll sleep here." Jordan said.

Cywren looked at him, "What?! No way am I sharing a room with her!"

"No, silly, she's a twelve year old! You'll have to move in with Cierra."

She sighed, "Alright..."

"It's great!" Sally said happily, "Not as good as the space ship though..."

"Well that's all you're getting." Jordan said, "Anyway, what happened when Cywren left?"

"Timebomb freaked out!" She laughed, "He may not be the handsomest boyfriend in the world, but he's still loyal."

Cywren went red, "He's NOT my boyfriend!"

"Sure he is!" Jordan laughed, "I ship it! And more than half the subscribers ship it too. You should see the fanart!"

"Oh my gosh..." Then she looked confused, "What do the others 'ship' then?"

"Uhh... Well some of them don't ship you with anyone...*" Jordan looked uncomfortable, "We're getting off topic, Sally, what did you do?"

"Timebomb told me to ring you're house, so I did-"

"I have a phone?"

"Well...yeah. Anyway," She continued, "I ring Megaton and Sarah picks up, and I'm like 'Come quick! Cywren's gone!' And she was like, 'I'll be there right away!" So they traveled over. I didn't let them on the ship though... You can't let just anyone see futuristic technology..."

"You think I'd let them follow me if I didn't trust them?!" Cywren commented.

"Not really, but still. You get where I'm coming from."

"No, I don't actually. But carry on."

"That's all that really happened. We found the American guy! He was stuck in a bathroom and couldn't get it to unlock... But that's it." She said, before thinking of something else, "Oh, and they left Quazar with Bryan-"

"Not you too." She looked at Jordan, "It isn't funny, you know."

Jordan sighed, "I didn't tell her anything, Cywren. You've been with her the whole time! Bryan is real, you just can't remember him for some reason..."

"Well you have that speaking in minds thing! You could've done that!"

"I don't have any special powers!**"

"How'd you speak to me then?!"

"That was in a game!"

Cywren gave him a dark look and there was a pause for a second before Sally decided to say something helpful.

"When can I move in?!"

Receiving looks from both Cywren and Jordan.

____________________________________

Hey guys, Naomi here!

Once again I give you...the asterisks!

*(Let it be known that I am a Cybomb shipper to the end. I don't approve of...the other one.)

**(He does in the end. There's a major plot twist where they meet the Doctor and they all go to Venturia and that's how they become kings and queens of it in @TheWhoniverse's book: The Search for Venturia.***)

***(Jks... But seriously, go read her books! And enter the RP!)

****(#loveben ftw!)

2K READS!

Thank you all soooooo much for this amount. There's around 55 reads on last weeks chapter and 20 on the latest only since THIS MORNING.

I can't imagine 55 people picking up this book to read it. I'm serious. You try. It was just something I wanted to make for fun 'cause VenturianTale is awesome****, which I'm sure you'll all agree with me.

I really want to say more than that... I don't know what to say though. I know that people like J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan and Veronica Roth get millions of people reading their books, but that only happens to a few people, definitely not me.

I can't believe that over 50 separate people have actually read this book to where it's ended at the moment. Honestly, that means the world to me. Really.

Thank you. I hope you have the coolest day ever!

Naomi xxx