Chapter 2

Hey guys!  By the way, Ariana Grande plays Evadine,Troye Sivan plays Jackson and Noah Centineo plays Ethan. Picture at the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

I hear my alarm go off as I open my eyes and rub them slightly. I sigh and look around my room, realising that I needed to start packing as tomorrow was our last day in Lincoln. I still couldn't believe that we were going to London and we were accepted into The Royal Marsden. I couldn't believe we were leaving and it had all happened so fast.

"Eva, are you decent?" I hear Jackson say as I chuckle slightly.
"I didn't get out of bed yet." I say as he opens my door and smiles at me.
"Todays the day!" He exclaims at I look at him confused.
"Jax, we leave tomorrow." I say as he rolls his eyes.
"No. My date with Ethan is tonight." He says as I roll my eyes and smile.
"How could I forget?" I say as Jackson smiles at me again and sits on my bed before frowning as I look down at my hands.
"Eva, what's wrong?" Jackson asks as I shrug.
"This is all happening so fast..." I trail off, lifting up my head and averting my eyes to the ceiling, just so I wouldn't cry, "We're leaving our families and friends. We're going so far away. You're leaving the love of your life behind but, at least you had a love." I say as I feel the tears start to trickle down my cheeks.
"Eva, you'll find someone who you will love and who will love you back one day. There is someone out there for everyone but, this isn't about relationships, is it? This is about something else." Jackson says as I shrug.
"I don't know what it's about, Jax. Maybe because we're leaving tomorrow and I didn't think it'd happen this fast. It's all so overwhelming." I say as Jackson wraps his arms round me and rocks us back and forth, slowly.
"At least we've still got each other. I love you, Eva. Not even Ethan can change that." Jackson says before he kisses the top of my head.
"I love you too, Jax." I say as he kisses the top of my head again.
"Come on. Let's get some breakfast and start packing." He says as I agree and we go to get breakfast.

~~~

Later that day, I helped Jackson pick out and outfit for his date. Almost all the packing was done, it was just a few things in the spare bedroom, which I could do that when Jackson was out.

All the furniture, boxes and bags, including the beds and wardrobes, were in the moving van, on the way to our new shared house. We had packed a suitcase each for our toiletries and clothes we were gonna need for tomorrow before I started to help Jackson.

 We had packed a suitcase each for our toiletries and clothes we were gonna need for tomorrow before I started to help Jackson

(Jackson's Outfit)

(Ethan's Outfit)

Once Jackson had left, I started to pack up the spare bedroom. Jackson and I decided that we were gonna pack the spare bedroom stuff into my car in the morning before we leave and get settled into our new place.

~~~

By 7pm, I had finished the spare bedroom and Jackson was due home at half past. Since he was eating out with Ethan, I decided to order myself a pizza before sitting in the living room and watching my favourite show on my phone.

Once I had paid for the pizza and eaten it, Jackson was home and we decided we'd put the boxes in my car before going to sleep in the living room together.

~

"Jackson, hurry up!" I exclaim as he runs out of the house and locks the door.

We had to take all our keys back to the estate agents before getting to London and picking up our new house keys. We had a long journey ahead of us but, we had each other for company.

Jackson jumped into the car before plugging in his phone and playing a mix that he had made before we left. Jackson started singing as I parked in front of the estate agents and handed in the keys. I got back in the car as we started the long journey to London, with Jackson still belting out song lyrics.

I started to sing with him just as we cam onto the A1. Jackson smiled at me as I smiled back and we carried on singing and slightly dancing to the music that was playing. I laughed as Jackson started to dance a little more and sing even louder.

Once we were halfway there, I realised that Jackson as asleep and turned the music down slightly, helping me to concentrate on driving. Once we reached the outskirts of London, I turned my navigation system on.

Just as I was typing in the address I heard Jackson shout my name.

"EVADINE!" Then everything went black.

~~~

I woke up to Jackson shouting my name and shaking me slightly.

"Evadine! Eva!" He shouts as I look at him.
"What?" I say groggily as he rolls his eyes.
"It's 9am. We need to go." Jackson says as I nod and go to get dressed and brush my teeth.

Jackson takes our suitcases and puts them in the car before locking up the house and we make our way to the estate agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!

Here's chapter 2!

Might be a bit boring but the next chapter should be better!

Vote
Comment

Follow Me!

Love Y'all!

Cee x