Chapter 17

It got to 5pm and I was currently having a shower. I had an hour to get ready so Nathan could take me out. I had no idea where he was taking me or what was gonna happen tonight but, it's a chance to actually have some fun.

Once I was out of the shower, I managed to dry myself and got ready. I wore a light blue dress with some skin colour tights and black heels. I then pushed myself over to my mirror and put on my makeup. I wore some light foundation before doing my contour, highlight, eyebrows, eyeshadow and mascara. I then decided on some light pink lip gloss and started on my hair. I dried it before straightening it and curling the ends of my hair.

I sighed before finally deciding that my outfit will have to do and picked up a handbag, dropping my phone, lip gloss and purse inside.

"You ready?" I hear Nathan ask after knocking on my door.
"Yeah." I reply as Nathan opens the door.

His eyes open wide and his mouth drops open as he stares at me, making me blush.

"You look..." Nathan trails off, "Wow." He finishes as I smile and blush looking down at my hands.
"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I reply as he smiles and comes behind me to push me to the car.

Nathan buckles me in before putting my wheelchair in the boot and getting in the car himself. He starts the car before pulling out of the drive and starting to take us to our destination. About half n hour later, he pulled up in layby in the middle of nowhere before getting out and getting my wheelchair out.

He helped me out of the car and into my wheelchair before starting to push me up a hill. All of a sudden, I thought he was gonna push me down it and watch me die but, he wouldn't do that, would he?

Once we got to the top of the hill, my eyes grew wide and I was astonished. You could see the whole of London from up here with all the lights and everything. It looked absolutely beautiful.

"This is where I come to think sometimes." Nathan says as I smile and look down on the city.
"Yeah, well...It's beautiful." I say as he smiles at me.
"You're the first girl I've ever brought up here. You plan to be the only girl, I bring up here." Nathan says as I look at him, "Come on. Let's have picnic." Nathan says as I smile and nod.

Nathan places me down on a blanket, after setting it up before getting out the food and  sitting beside me.

"I prefer a date like this." I say as Nathan looks at me confused, "No expenses paid date." I say as he smiles.
"I know you don't like people spending money on you, Eva." Nathan says as I smile.
"That's true." I reply as he smiles at me.

An hour passes and we were still here, eating chocolate covered strawberries and drinking champagne.

"Eva, I wanted to ask you something, tonight." Nathan says as I nod.
"Will you let me be your first boyfriend?" He asks as I look at him, shocked and confused.
"What?" I say as he smiles a bright smile at me.
"I wanna be your first boyfriend, Eva? Will you let me?" He asks as I nod.
"Yes, Nathan. Of course." I say starting to smile brightly as he smiles and starts to lean in, connecting his lips to mine.

I place my hands on his neck and bring him closer, deepening the kiss as he starts to smile into the kiss, making me smile.

"God, that was amazing." Nathan says as I smile brightly.
"I know." I reply, pressing my forehead and nose against his.
"Come on. Let's go back." Nathan says as I agree, letting him place me in my wheelchair.

XX

Once we had gotten home, Nathan had took no time to slam the door shut and kiss me again. I kissed him back before letting him push me into my bedroom.

"Right, you et changed and I'll do some popcorn and pick a film, yeah?" He says as I nod and get changed into my pyjamas.

I then pulled myself up into bed and waited for Nathan to join me.

"I picked Flushed Away." Nathan says with a cheeky smile as I giggled.

He knew that was my favourite movie.

"Thank you for tonight, Nathan." I say, cuddling into his side as he smiles.
"You're welcome, Eva."

Before I knew it, I was falling asleep. The last thing I felt was a kiss to my head and the last thing I heard was Nathan's beautiful voice.

"Goodnight Beautiful."