Chapter 12

Am I in love with Nathan? I don't understand what I'm feeling right now. I've never been in love before so I don't know what it's supposed to feel like. I would call Jackson but, I know that he's working right now. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

Soon enough, I hear the front door shut again before Nathan laughing and another girls voice. Nathan walks through to the living room and I see him with Paige, holding hands. He's back with Paige?

"Hey." Paige says as I smile.
"Hi. I thought you guys..." I trail off as Paige smiles.
"We just got back together." Nathan says, pulling Paige into his side and kissing the top of her head.
"Oh." I say before getting into my chair, "Well, don't let me get in the way." I say before going to the front door and leaving.

As soon as I shut the front door, the tears start to fall from my eyes. What the hell is wrong with me?

I tart to wheel myself down the street towards Jackson's house. I know Ethan will be there because they live together now. I sigh and keep going towards Jackson's house, hoping that Ethan will let me in.

I knock on Jackson's door before hearing a voice and the door unlock.

"Evadine?" I hear as I look up and see Ethan stood there.
"Hey, can I uhm... Can I come in?" I ask as Ethan nods and helps me in.
"What's wrong?" He asks, seeing my tear stained face and my red eyes.
"Uhm... Nathan got back with his ex girlfriend and I think I'm in love with him. we kissed last night but he said it's too soon to be with anyone because him and Paige broke up 6 weeks ago and now, they're back together." I say as Ethan hugs me.
"Oh, Eva. I'm so sorry." He says as I smile and we go through to the living room.
"Jackson at work?" I ask as Ethan shakes his head.
"No. He's in the shower. He'll be down soon." He says as I nod and we wait for Jackson.

Once Jackson came downstairs, he looked really surprised to see me sitting there and waiting for him. He smiled before giving Ethan a quick kiss and sitting net to him.

"What's up Eva?" Jackson asks as I smile and shrug.
"I think I'm in love with Nathan. He's been broken up with his girlfriend for 6 weeks and they got back together today. We kissed last night and he said he wasn't ready for another relationship then gets back with her." I say as I feel my heart drop into my stomach.

I suddenly start to feel really sick as Jackson sighs.

"This is the first time you've ever felt this way towards someone, Eva. I'm so sorry." Jackson says as I look at him before smiling.

I then throw up all over my knees and Jackson's floor.

"Jesus Eva! Are you okay?" Ethan says as I shake my head and throw up again.

Ethan wheels me to the toilet quickly just as I throw up again.

"Ethan, I don't feel good." I say as he gets Jackson to get a towel and help clean me up, "It's okay." Ethan says rubbing my back as I start to sob into the toilet bowl.
"I'm so sorry, guys. I felt fine earlier." I say in-between sobs as Ethan rubs my back and Jackson helps to clean me up.
"I'll get her some joggers." Ethan says before running up the stairs as Jackson sits with me and tries to keep me calm.

Once I was cleaned up and wearing a pair of Ethan's joggers, I sat with the guys again and watched a bit of telly before they both walked me back to Nathan's.

By the time I got back, it was 10pm and Nathan was worried sick about me.

"Where have you been?" Nathan asks as I ignore him and go to my room to get ready for bed, "Evadine! Do not ignore me!" He yells, walking into my bedroom and slamming the door behind him.
"I have been with Jackson and Ethan!" I say, now turning around, "You don't want a relationship with me but, when things go wrong here, you go running straight back to her!"
"Is that what this is about? Paige and I being back together?" Nathan asks as I turn away from him.
"Get out." I say as Nathan groans in frustration.
"I like you, Eva! Not her! I needed a friend, some company" You weren't being muvh help!" He yells as I turn around.
"I can't do much, Nathan! If you haven't noticed, I'm disabled!" I yell as Nathan slams his lips down onto mine.

I push Nathan away from me and try to move. Instead of letting me go, Nathan pulls my chair back and kisses me again.

"I like you, Eva." Nathan whispers as I breathe out the breath I was holding in.
"What about Paige?" I ask as Nathan shrugs.
"I don't give a damn. I want you." Nathan says as I smiles.

Nathan kisses me again before pulling away and places our foreheads together.

"Nathan..."
"Evadine..."