Chapter 30

~ 3 Weeks later~

"Nath, I don't feel too good." I say as he looks at me.
"You're really pale, Eva." He says as I grab his arm.
"I'm gonna be sick." I say as Nathan runs and grabs the mop bucket.

He gives me as I start to throw up in the bucket. Nathan rubs my back as I keep throwing up.

Once I was sure I'd finished, I place the bucket on the floor beside the sofa as I lay down and place my head on Nathan's lap.

"Are you okay?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"Yeah. I just don't have the energy to do anything now." I say as Nathan kisses my forehead.
"Do you need a doctor?" Nathan asks as I shake my head.
"No. I need you to take me to the bathroom." I say as he looks at me confused but agrees anyway.

He leaves the bathroom as I sit in my chair and grab the pregnancy tests out of the cupboard. I take the tests before going into the bedroom.

"You okay?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"Yeah." I reply as he lays back down.

Once the 3mins was up, I take myself into the bathroom and look at the test.

"Nath!" I shout him as he comes in.
"Jesus, Eva. Made me think you was dying. What's up?" He asks as I pick up the test and tune my wheelchair round to face him, "Are they...?" He trails off as I nod.
"Yeah, they're pregnancy tests." I say as he looks at me.
"Are you...?" He trails off as I smile and nod.
"I'm pregnant." I say as Nathan picks me up out of the chair and hugs me before kissing me softly, "I didn't brush my teeth." I say.
"I don't give a damn." He says before kissing em again, "You're pregnant!" Nathan exclaims as I start to feel sick again.
"Nath... morning sickness." I say as he places me next to the toilet, allowing me to throw up again.

Once I'd finished, Nathan placed me in my wheelchair as we leave the bathroom.

I can't believe I'm actually pregnant.