Chapter 5

After a while, Jackson walks back into my room and sits beside my bed again. He sits there in silence as I just scroll through my social media accounts. Since shouting at him, everything between us has gotten awkward. Jackson and I have never fought before. I mean, I know Jackson and I didn't fight, it still feels like we did.

"Eva, are you okay?" Jackson finally says as I shrug.
"I'm fine. I'll be able to walk again." I say as Jackson sighs.
"Eva..." He trails off as I look at him, "Nathan and I have been talking about this and we don't have any wheelchair ramps at ours..." Jackson trails off again as I look away from him and concentrate on my phone again.
"So?" I question as Jackson sighs.
"You've got to live with Nathan. He has wheelchair ramps at his. I'm sorry, Eva." Jackson says as I put my phone down.

Is he being serious? I have to live with someone I don't even know just because we don't have wheelchair ramps? I'm only gonna be in a wheelchair for a few weeks because both of my legs are broken.

"Jackson, I'm only gonna be in wheelchair for a few weeks. My legs are broken. That's why I cant walk." I say as Jackson turns to me.
"Eva! Stop denying everything! You are disabled. You will NEVER walk again!" Jackson says, emphasizing the word never.
"Don't say that. You know for a fact that I will walk again." I say as Jackson sighs before walking towards the door.
"You're being discharged today and all your stuff is already at Nathan's house. Sorry, Evadine." Jackson says before walking out.

A few minutes later, Nathan walks in with a bag of clothes for me to change into.

"Are you okay?" Nathan asks as I glare at him.
"Why should you and Jackson get to discuss and decide where I live without including me?" I ask as Nathan shrugs.
"It just came up in conversation. I'm really sorry." Nathan says as I sigh and cross my arms.
"I don't even know you." I say as Nathan sits beside my bed.
"I'm really sorry, Evadine. Look, I'll go get your wheelchair while you get dressed and then we can sign you out." Nathan says as I sigh and agree.

I grab my bag from the end of the bed and pull out the jumper dress that Nathan had chosen for me. I pull off the hospital gown before pulling the jumper on over my head and pulling it down. I then grab my hairbrush and brush through my hair before pulling it to the side, tying it into a side ponytail.

Once I'd finished tying my hair, Nathan walked back in and helped me into my wheelchair. I put my bag on my legs before going to reception and signing me out.

~~~

Nathan and I arrive at his before he helps me into my wheelchair again and pays the taxi driver. He pushes me up the ramp to the front door before unlocking it and pushing me inside.

"So, you're bedroom is through there on the bottom floor since there isn't a ramp to upstairs and you have an en suite so, you don't need to go upstairs for anything at all." Nathan says as I nod and he gives me a full tour of the downstairs, showing me where everything is, "Are you okay with all of this?" Nathan asks finally as I nod.
"I'm gonna have to be. Thank you." I say as he smiles.
"That's okay. Look, I've gotta rush off to work but, I will be back around 6. I'll make us some tea at about half past, yeah?" He asks as I nod.
"Wait... What do you work as?" I ask as Nathan smiles.
"I'm a mechanic." He says as I nod.
"Okay." I say before he leaves and I go out into the garden.

I look around the garden and sigh when I see the pool. It looks lovely as well. I keep pushing myself around the garden and sit in the sun, before pulling out my phone and looking through my social media. All I could see on my Facebook wall was "well" wishes from people.

'I'm so sorry Evadine. Get well soon x'

'Hope your better soon x'

'Get some rest. Hopefully you'll be well soon Eva x'

Of course it was Jackson that put up the status.

'Jackson Peters was feeling scared with Evadine Relish.

Update for all of you. So, we are her in London but, we've had an accident. I'm fine but, I'm not so sure about Eva. Right now, we're currently in hospital and she's stable but she's still not awake and we're not sure when she will wake up. I'm so happy to have met a new friend, Nathan. He gave her CPR and saved her life but, I will keep you all update on how Eva is doing through inbox. I don't want to blast everything that's happening with her on here. Thanks for the support. Love you all x'

I roll my eyes and click off Facebook. I don't want to be reading about how well he's doing as a doctor either. I delete my account before texting the important people. Letting them know before putting my phone away and placing my head in my hands.

I can't help it but, I start to sob into my hands. 

Why did this happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey juicers!!

Chapter 5!

Got no words, sorry.

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Enjoy!

Love Y'all

Cee x