Chapter 10

~6 weeks later~

I was back at the hospital today. Nathan was coming with me and Jackson was gonna meet us there, since it was his day off.

Once we arrived at the hospital, Nathan booked me in before pushing me to the right ward and signing me in there too. I am the first to be seen and I'm just glad to have these casts off so I can start walking again. I know for a fact that I will be able to walk again.

"Good afternoon, Miss. Relish. How are we doing today?" The doctor asks as I smile.
"I'm good, thank you." I say as he smiles.
"Okay, let's start shall we?" He asks as I nod and he starts to remove the casts.

Once both casts were removed I smiled and tried to move my legs.

"I... I can't move my legs." I say as the doctor looks at Nathan before looking back at me.
"Miss. Relish, you are fully disabled. You won't be able to move your legs or walk again. We've already told you this." The doctor says as my eyes fill up with tears.
"No, I have to be able to walk again. This can't be happening." I say letting the tears fall.
"Eva?" Jackson says, coming over and cuddling me.
"What am I gonna do, Jax?" I cry as he rocks us slowly, "I mean, look at me. Now I'm in a wheelchair, nobody will want to be with me. I'll never be in love, have my first kiss..." I trail off.
"Eva?" Jackson says again as I look at him.
"What about if I want a child? What if I can't have a child? I mean, I have no feeling down there." I say as Jackson hugs me again.

I wait for Nathan to say something but, he stays silent.

I look at him to see he's staring at the floor awkwardly and his face was bright red.

"Nath?" I question as he looks up.

As Nathan's eyes meet mine, I feel butterflies in my stomach and I feel my heart warm up. I was blushing and I don't know why. Why was I blushing?

"Eva, it's gonna be okay. You have Jackson and I. We can help you through this. I promise." Nathan says as I smile at him and open my arms.

Nathan hugs me, making us have a three hug.

I hope everything is gonna be alright.

~~~

Once Nathan I got back to his, he pushed me into the living room and sat down beside my chair.

"Eva, we need to talk." Nathan says as I turn my chair to face him.
"About what?" I ask as he looks at me.
"What you said in the hospital. About nobody wanting you, never having your first kiss..." Nathan trails off as I feel my face heat up again.
"What about it?" I say looking down as Nathan takes my chin in between his thumb and forefinger.
"It's not true." He says as I see his bright green eyes staring straight back into my deep brown eyes.
"What?" I whisper as he brings his face close to mine and pressing his forehead with mine.
"I like you and I want you." Nathan whispers as I let out a shaky breath and close my eyes.
"Why me?" I ask as I feel Nathan smile.
"Because you're the most wonderful person I have ever met. Everything about you is perfect and I wouldn't want you any other way." Nathan says as I open my eyes to see him staring straight back into my eyes.

Nathan moves his eyes down to my lips before looking back up into my eyes, like he's asking for permission to kiss me. He does it a few more times before I nod, making him smile.

He presses his lips against mine softly and slowly. I feel fireworks explode in my stomach as well as passion and lust all moulded into one. He places one of his hands on my face and the other one on my waist as my hands go round his neck and tangle into his hair.

He pulls away before picking me up out of my chair and placing me on his lap, bringing us even closer. He places his lips back on mine again before licking my lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth and our tongues battle before Nathan pulls away.

"Eva, are you okay?" Nathan says as I nod.
"I just feel really hot." I say as Nathan smiles, making me smile back at him.
"I'm sorry, the timing just felt right." He says as I smile at him.
"The timing was right." I say before connecting my lips to his again, as he kisses me back, "So was that one." I whisper, placing our foreheads together.
"I wasn't lying before, Eva." Nathan says as I look at him, "I do really like you." He says, making me blush.
"I really like you too."