2.

*later*

As I'm admiring the ships at the docks, I notice two men talking to a peculiar looking man...

Oh no. Why do they always let these two idiots guard the ships? 

Don't they know... that's how ships get stolen... because they let those two idiots guard them. 

I head down the steps, walking over to the man and Murtogg and Mullroy.

"Is there a problem here", I question, making the three men look at me. The man that I've never seen before looks at me with a surprise look on his face. 

"No, Ms. Turner. No problem at all. This young lad tried to go onto his dock, but we told him it's off limits to civilians", Mullroy answers, smiling proudly. I glance at the guy, before looking back at the two idiots.

Honestly, this guy doesn't look like a civilian at all. This guy has "pirate" written all over him. 

The outfit, the hair, the face, everything screams "pirate", but these two idiots wouldn't know a pirate, if one went up to them and screamed "I'm a pirate." 

"Look, it's a fine goal, to be sure, but it seems to me, a ship like that", He starts, sliding over, making them follow him, to keep him from passing them, "makes this one here a bit superfluous, really..."

"The Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough, but there's no ship that can match the Interceptor for speed", Murtogg says.

"I've heard of one. It's supposed to be very fast, nigh uncatchable. The Black Pearl", He says, making the two guardsmen laugh, but I don't.

Is he serious? Or is he joking?

Little do these guards know, but... The Black Pearl does exist. I've seen it. 

"There's no real ship that can match the Interceptor", Mullroy chuckles.

"Black Pearl is a real ship", Murtogg argues.

"No. No, it's not", Mullroy chuckles. 

"Yes, it is. I've seen it", Murtog continues.

"You've seen it?"

"Yes."

"You haven't seen it!"

"Yes, I have!"

"You've seen a ship with black sails, that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?"

"No."

"No."

"But I have seen a ship with black sails", Murtogg points out.

"No ship that's not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil, Hell spat him back out, could have black sails, so he couldn't possibly be any ship than The Black Pearl." I sigh in frustration, as I rub my temples. 

These two are giving me the worst headache I have ever had. 

From the corner of my eye, I see the guy sneaking off towards the boat, making me speak.

"And where do you think you're going?" 

"On the boat", He replies, climbing onto it. I follow him, as he walks over to the wheel and admires it. 

"Idiots", I mutter, as I take a look around. "It is a nice ship", I admit. They finally notice that he's on the ship, making them speak. 

"Hey! You", One of them yells, as they jump onto the ship. "Get away from there", He continues, as they point their guns at the guy. 

"You don't have permission to be aboard there, mate."

"I'm sorry, it's such a pretty boat. Ship", He admits. 

"What's your name?"

"Smith! Or Smithy, if you like...", He replies, making me raise an eyebrow. 

He doesn't look like a Smith... at all. 

"What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?"

"And no lies!"

"All right then. I confess. It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a free in Tortuga, raid, pillage, and otherwise pilfer my weasley black guts out", "Smith" answers.

"I said no lies", Murtogg reminds him. 

"I think he's telling the truth", Mullroy mutters to Murtogg.

"If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us", Murtogg says.

"Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth, even if he told it to you", "Smith" points out. 

I roll my eyes, before rubbing them again. 

These two idiots are giving me a serious migraine...