6.

*a bit later*

I hear a cannon fire, making me hop up, off the ground. I jump onto the bench, peering out the window. 

Oh my god.... It's The Black Pearl...

"I know those guns", Jack says, hopping up, as well. I stand aside, as he peers out the window. "It's The Pearl", Jack mutters.

"The Black Pearl", One of the guys in the other cell questions. "I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors", The guy says, as his friends gather around him.

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder", Jack says, making me chuckle. 

He's right about that. 

I nudge Jack aside, looking out the window again.

"My brother is out there", I sigh, gripping the bars. 

"Brother? I didn't think you two were siblings. You look nothing alike", Jack admits. 

"We're not actual blood siblings, but... I saved his life, and he owed me one, so he took me in, told everyone I was a distant sister. At first, we hated each other, but we're close now. He really is like a brother to me. He hated me because I was a pirate, but once he saw that I gave up the pirate life, he accepted me... He thought I was changing my ways, being better than that, but after today, he probably hates me", I explain.

"Wow", One of the guys in the other cell says. I roll my eyes, looking out the window again.

"I have to get out there. He can't die on me. Not because of those bloody pirates", I say, clenching my jaw.

"But... you're a pirate, and I'm a pirate, so how are they any different", Jack points out.

"Some pirates are different. The pirates on that ship will kill him, if given the chance. I have a feeling you weren't gonna kill him", I reply, looking over at him. "You don't care, anyways, so why are you asking?"

"No reason..", Jack replies.

I watch as pirates flood the city, making me sigh. 

Oh God, I hope Will is okay. 

After about thirty minutes, Jack jumps down from the bench. "Get down!" He grabs me, before pulling me aside and shielding my body with his. I close my eyes, as the bomb hits the wall, exploding the cell.

However... it wasn't our cell. It exploded the cell beside ours. 

Jack and I look over to see them climbing out the hole in the wall.

"My sympathies, friend. You've no manner of luck at all", One of the guys says, before climbing out the hole. Jack stands up and looks out the hole, while I pull myself up. He sighs to himself, before walking over to the bars. I look out the hole, as well to see the moon come out from behind the clouds. 

I hear Jack start whistling, making me look over. I see him calling the dog over, making me cross my arms over my chest, raising an eyebrow.

"Come on, doggy! It's just us three now", Jack says. "Come on. Come on. That's it boy. Good boy. Come and get the bone", Jack calls. "That's a good boy. Come on. Bit closer. Bit closer. That's it. That's it, doggy", Jack says, as the dog stops right outside the bars, literally right out of his reach. "Come on, you filthy, slimy, mangy, cur!" A door bangs shut, making me walk over to the bars. The dog whines, before running off. "No, no, no! I didn't mean it! I didn't.... oh!"

"Now, look what you've done", I sigh. I hear a gunshot and men shouting, making me look over at the stairs. I see the guard roll down the steps, dead, making me sigh. "Shit", I mutter. I look up to see two pirates walking down the steps. 

Oh great...